130 grippers arriving Thursday

JeffPeterson

in the third row going down- you’re going to see 4 yellowish gold grippers- to the left are what look like 2 smooth steel Tettings — now to the left of those you’ll see 4 black grippers with silver springs- looks like 4 PYTHON GRIPS… which you neeeever see…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

Yeah, I wouldn’t so much care about getting just getting more grippers, but rather those specific ones…

Thank you so much for saying that that's the kind of information I need when I contact him tomorrow. If anybody notices any other ones that would be great.

There are definitely still some grippers in here that I really like, but it's pretty obvious. His business partner knew the more valuable ones and withheld.

On 9/23/2024 at 2:11 PM, JeffPeterson said:

I found a gentleman in Florida selling 130+ grippers.

Business partner or not, I would no longer consider this guy a gentleman.

• Like 4

I still have a lot of grippers here. I'm very happy with. And I'm taking photos of some now. I'll post later tonight. There's like seven brands. I don't recognize.

I will still get my hands on those more rare ones he's guaranteed we will see

• Like 2

On 9/23/2024 at 2:11 PM, JeffPeterson said:

I found a gentleman in Florida selling 130+ grippers. Bought them at a bulk price. They will be here Thursday. My goal is to get them measured for closing rate and then sell most of them.

This is my second time collecting grippers and I want to make people get their gripper needs met.

I am excited to try them all first. It's going to take a couple weeks to figure them all out. 

I'll be asking for help to identify some as I do not think I'll be able to. See below.

IMG_1661.jpeg

Amazing find :yikes

40 minutes ago, JeffPeterson said:

Do people know anything about this product line?

Not finding much for "TOCO FREIDO" except this Amazon store page and an old Desertcart link that no longer works (but I was able to snag a well-timed screenshot before the page went blank).

image.thumb.png.7db33023a390da5920cf3f15b1f80de1.png

image.thumb.png.188e40a2c319afcb107d1ec00f8cde1f.png

Edited by Douglas Carney
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Douglas Carney said:

Not finding much for "TOCO FREIDO" except this Amazon store page and an old Desertcart link that no longer works (but I was able to snag a well-timed screenshot before the page went blank).

Looks like a Heavy Grips 'rebrand' - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DVB8HSG

The springs appear to be wound the opposite way based on their photos (assuming they're not just flipped)

Edited by BenMorrissey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Douglas Carney said:

image.thumb.png.7db33023a390da5920cf3f15b1f80de1.png

image.thumb.png.188e40a2c319afcb107d1ec00f8cde1f.png

Thank you for taking the time to figure that out. I appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenMorrissey said:

Looks like a Heavy Grips 'rebrand' - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DVB8HSG

The springs appear to be wound the opposite way based on their photos (assuming they're not just flipped)

I didn't realize that. But yes, the springs are wound the other way. Thank you so much.

That's not a real heavy grip, that is a Bone Crusher 400, of which they also made a 500 as a copy of the heavy grips. They all have gold springs but the heavy grips ones have chrome handles. Don't know how many were made

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I received the following brands of grippers today:

Gorilla Grips 100-300

321 Strong    assorted strengths

Pitbull Grippers  200-400

SG 2 sets   200-350

Random set of grippers just numbers on the bottom 100-300

Power Grip we think 100-350

Heavy grips  3 sets  blue, pink, chrome 250,300,350

Couple of Grip Genies

X fitness set 200-350  and a blue 200

Rising 200-350

Bone Crusher full set

Zenith 2,3,4

Sports Vatiz 4 multi colored grippers

GNC 200,250,300

Seven or eight other sets of grippers that I have yet to identify. Thanks to everyone that helped identify.

The seller did a bit of bait and switch. He and I have an identified the grippers that were left behind and I'm working on getting those. 

Edited by JeffPeterson
  • Like 2

I hope you did not pay a whole lot because that's a whole lot of 50 lb increment grippers which are basically all the same springs with different handles.

I thought you were getting a bunch of ghps and ironmind...just the red ghps in the pic alone are probably worth more than everything you actually got sent

If it was me I would personally demand a full refund and send everything back...a bunch of different 50 lb grippers with Chinese springs, ridiculous 

You got SCAMMED

I hope you used PayPal goods and services with buyer protection

Edited by C8Myotome
  • Like 1

I really like a few of the sets. One in particular seems to fill a lot of gaps.

Agreed though it should have gone differently.

• Like 6

Looks like everything is now ironed out. I should be getting these fun ones on Tuesday.

IMG_1775.jpeg

• Like 4

glad it's been ironed out but damn, nearly got the shaft on that deal.

Edited by liftyzig