130 grippers arriving Thursday

JeffPeterson

I found a gentleman in Florida selling 130+ grippers. Bought them at a bulk price. They will be here Thursday. My goal is to get them measured for closing rate and then sell most of them.

This is my second time collecting grippers and I want to make people get their gripper needs met.

I am excited to try them all first. It's going to take a couple weeks to figure them all out. 

I'll be asking for help to identify some as I do not think I'll be able to. See below.

IMG_1661.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

Touch base with @Cannon

I already see some very rare grippers there. . . 

I got certified on the #3 21 years ago. I lived a couple blocks from Warren Tetting and was the original person who got the mash monsters going with Bill. So when I saw this, I saw some very rare grippers. 

My plan is to get a hold of them. I want to find the good grippers get them rated and then get them sold to people who need them.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, JeffgripPeterson said:

I got certified on the #3 21 years ago. I lived a couple blocks from Warren Tetting and was the original person who got the mash monsters going with Bill. So when I saw this, I saw some very rare grippers. 

Oh wow, I didn't know all of that! That's amazing. 

Oh man...I'd possibly be interested in things from the 160s to 200s for starters, I am grinding towards the 3.5 cert, towards MM190 also. I also do my own rating, if you felt like getting rid of a bunch without the need to rate them.

The box just arrived. Going to the gym, can't wait to get home and open it. Will post pics of the grippers I can't identify.

Later tonight I'll post the contents of the box. 

Edited by JeffPeterson
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Probably going to do this box opening live on IG. Never gone live. Try honking some of these new toys.

try me easy easy #3

really hard #2 left

will be 18 years or so since I've closed them  

jeffpeterson82

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you back on the board, Jeff!  I remember you from the old days.  😀 And I look forward to seeing what you put up for sale.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JeffPeterson said:

Probably going to do this box opening live on IG. Never gone live. Try honking some of these new toys.

try me easy easy #3

really hard #2 left

will be 18 years or so since I've closed them  

jeffpeterson82

Watching live rn bro!

I just talked to the guy that sold it to me. His business partner swapped a lot of the grippers from the photo then sent other ones. They're going to send me more grippers to make this right. There are a lot here. There are a lot I really like.  I had please go through and look at the photos and see if there's anything you noticed that isn't in the photos because he and I are going to hop on a call tomorrow.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, deadgrip said:

make sure you mention the 11 Robert Barabans, 7 GHPs, 2 smooth steel Tettings in the pic…. I’ll see if I can figure out more..

Yeah, I wouldn’t so much care about getting just getting more grippers, but rather those specific ones…

• Like 2