Matt + Cannon Powerworks order received πŸ‘πŸ»

degradated

Let me just say that Matt is a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with!

I just received 18 grippers back plus some other stuff, super excited.Β 

What would we do without @Cannon?? 😁

Thanks again, Matt!

20240912_103821.thumb.jpg.3ba3c566319915dd039ef05c4f7f088a.jpg

• Like 19

true true A world without CANNON POWERWORKS would be a dark place

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Forever said:

Look at those grippersΒ :yikes

I got some good ratings!

A 166 RGC GHP8 gen 1.

98 RGC Gods of Grip Elite Series 5 (supposed to be 113-125)... I think it came with the wrong spring mounted.

146 RGC Gods of Grip Elite Series 6 (148 is their lowest tested on data chart). Could I cert with this?

129 RGC GHP6 gen 1 (right in between mode/avg)

Plus a bunch of good Silarukov ratings...

Β 

Β 

Edited by degradated
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, degradated said:

I got some good ratings!

A 166 RGC GHP8 gen 1.

98 RGC Gods of Grip Elite Series 5 (supposed to be 113-125)... I think it came with the wrong spring mounted.

146 RGC Gods of Grip Elite Series 6 (148 is their lowest tested on data chart). Could I cert with this?

129 RGC GHP6 gen 1 (right in between mode/avg)

Plus a bunch of good Silarukov ratings...

Β 

Β 

All you need for the GoG cert is one of their set blocks. I noticed they stopped selling the fancy kind with the various pattern/logo on it and now only sell a very basic cheaper set plain set block.Β https://godsofgrip.com/products/hand-gripper-setting-blockΒ It looks like they are permanently sold out (I am lucky as I own one and it's very nice)

"With the previous model of our Hand Gripper Setting Block selling out, we decided to switch over to a more customisable style.

These blocks provide you with both 30mm / 20mm setting options and are perfect for training.

The 30mm setting block is specifically designed for use with ourΒ Elite Series Hand Grippers.Β For certification you must use this width setting block, for more information on the certification proceduce please click here."

I am not sure if that means you still have to use that specific setting block, or can use any equivalent width set block and measure it or something, I'm sure you could ask. Either way GoG is a pretty easy entry level cert now that there is no GHP cert.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

All you need for the GoG cert is one of their set blocks. I noticed they stopped selling the fancy kind with the various pattern/logo on it and now only sell a very basic cheaper set plain set block.Β https://godsofgrip.com/products/hand-gripper-setting-blockΒ It looks like they are permanently sold out (I am lucky as I own one and it's very nice)

"With the previous model of our Hand Gripper Setting Block selling out, we decided to switch over to a more customisable style.

These blocks provide you with both 30mm / 20mm setting options and are perfect for training.

The 30mm setting block is specifically designed for use with ourΒ Elite Series Hand Grippers.Β For certification you must use this width setting block, for more information on the certification proceduce please click here."

I am not sure if that means you still have to use that specific setting block, or can use any equivalent width set block and measure it or something, I'm sure you could ask. Either way GoG is a pretty easy entry level cert now that there is no GHP cert.

Cool, sounds good, thanks for the info! I figured it would be good to start somewhere... GoG seems like a good company, no BS from what I can tell. I did purchase one of the cheaper plastic setting blocks on my previous order, so I have to go over the rules again but I'm pretty sure I have everything I need now.

• Like 3