Dmitry Volegov Certifies on the Captains of Crush No. 4 Gripper

RHZGrip

I didn’t see any credible witness in the video. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I didn’t see any credible witness in the video. 

I have been following this thread from the beginning. Apparently I never posted any comments on it until now.

It is almost surreal where, after reading everything posted over nearly six weeks, I agree with what David has posted more than what anyone else has. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, insane.warrior said:

No auto-translate, I've translated it as a native speaker.

Here is an extended version. I didn't invent anything and didn't add anything extra, draw your own conclusions.

Original:
0:49 - 1:09 "... (про юрковца) ничего бы этого вообще не было бы, никакой сертификации, не было бы занятий и не было бы такого дикого бомбо пердака у америкOнцев. АмерикОнцев, даже исковеркал их нацию. Хотя такой нации вообще не существует, да, все мы знаем географию и историю."

In English:

0:49 - 1:09 "... (about yurkovets) none of this would have happened at all, there would be no certification, there would be no workouts and the AmericOns would not have such a wild bombing asses. AmericOns, I've even distorted their nation. Although such a nation does not exist at all, yeah, we all know geography and history."

My google translation said this:  idk?IMG_0695.jpeg.8bb3a71324f8139c493ac87dfbc6711e.jpeg

• Haha 5

Video looked good to me, but hard to know for sure without a credible witness.

If cheating, bummer.

If not cheating, GOAT territory. He makes the CoC 4 look like a toy. Unfathomable crushing strength - curious how he developed it.

• Like 2

At this point it's hard to deny. Looking forward to a video with someone else there. Hoping he will show up at a competition soon.

I am curious about the loss of spread. A new gripper, I would expect 1, maybe 2mm loss while breaking it in. 3-4 seems like a lot. Or is that pretty common?

Edited by MrSadFace

I didn’t see any credible witness in this video either. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Out of curiosity, what would constitute somebody as credible? Would Nikita be on the list? He seems legit, holds several world records, is CTD+ and 3.5 certified, etc. However, he wouldn't necessarily be impartial because they are on the same training team. Does the credible witness have to be a member of the Gripboard and if they are, is there a certain level of account standing as a minimum requirement? Are there any known credible witnesses in Russia that we can connect with Dmitry? It would be nice to settle this once and for all and have the majority in agreement one way or another.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, degradated said:

Out of curiosity, what would constitute somebody as credible? Would Nikita be on the list? He seems legit, holds several world records, is CTD+ and 3.5 certified, etc. However, he wouldn't necessarily be impartial because they are on the same training team. Does the credible witness have to be a member of the Gripboard and if they are, is there a certain level of account standing as a minimum requirement? Are there any known credible witnesses in Russia that we can connect with Dmitry? It would be nice to settle this once and for all and have the majority in agreement one way or another.

On 7/13/2024 at 8:35 AM, Alex Tank said:

Hello bros. 
Very impressive result!  I would love to see a demonstration of that monster strength live.  I'm on summer vacation in Russia in St. Petersburg.  In addition, I have no problem delivering a gripper from Russia to Finland or America.  We can discuss the details. 
Alexey Tyukalov

• Like 3

3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

That's why i said I'd like to see a video with someone else there. I take everything with a grain of salt, but I don't want to bash him either.

I’m nowhere near st ong enough to even attempt a #3 but I’ve seen several moments where I had to ask myself “why is the being covered by the thumb” 

A meet up with and David Shamey (Senold) and let them both have a go with the same gripper. 

• Like 1

Has he quit or gotten mysteriously injured yet? Has the cert gripper gotten stole yet?

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

Has he quit or gotten mysteriously injured yet? Has the cert gripper gotten stole yet?

Or deleted all of his videos yet?  😀

• Haha 2

Supposedly he's meeting up with Nikita on Monday (August 12).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I guess today was the big day?

🤷‍♂️

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dubyagrip said:

I guess today was the big day?

🤷‍♂️

image.gif.20a9b77f6b933c7f92eb381dfd1ac255.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I guess there were too many credible witnesses present for Dimitri to want to show up.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Jared P said:

Official word is that he never showed up.

Shocking development

a man with a beard is holding a wine glass

I heard he got a flat tire, but the back of his car was full of various thrown/disorganized grippers instead of a jack and spare. 

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

I heard he got a flat tire, but the back of his car was full of various thrown/disorganized grippers instead of a jack and spare. 

Screenshot_20240813_082518_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

i am dying of laughter, this is the funniest thing that i've ever seen in my entire life, i have been saying since day 1 this guy was a fake and never backed off that statement, the videos only got cornier and cornier and then what happened happened... when information & picture gets publicly posted about what actually happened yesterday so everyone else can see, i can't wait. oh my god. i did not think tiziano could be outdone at this level

• Like 2