Dmitry Volegov Certifies on the Captains of Crush No. 4 Gripper

RHZGrip

19 hours ago, Cannon said:

Correct. Members are not able to delete their own accounts. 

I apologize for stepping in, as I know this may not be my place, but I wanted to share my opinion. I believe that deleting his account is not the right course of action. His actions were deliberate, and his account and responses should remain visible to everyone for accountability; and of course to expose scammers. If he truly regrets his actions, he should come forward, acknowledge his wrongdoing, and contact IM to be removed from the list due to his misconduct. In that case, a request for account deletion could be considered.

Again, this is just my opinion and sorry for stepping in, I don't mean to be rude in any way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MrSadFace said:

Well this unfortunately seems to be unraveling about how I figured it would. I have a feeling we won't be hearing from him, or even seeing any "legitimate" videos for quite some time. Looking forward to Ivan being next to certify on the 4! At least there won't be any questions of legitimacy with him. Until then, I guess we will wait to see who the next prodigy that pops up from nowhere is.

Ivan has weird muscles bulging out in his wrist that i haven't seen anyone else possess, Yeah i don't think there'd be any question

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

I apologize for stepping in, as I know this may not be my place, but I wanted to share my opinion. I believe that deleting his account is not the right course of action. His actions were deliberate, and his account and responses should remain visible to everyone for accountability; and of course to expose scammers. If he truly regrets his actions, he should come forward, acknowledge his wrongdoing, and contact IM to be removed from the list due to his misconduct. In that case, a request for account deletion could be considered.

Again, this is just my opinion and sorry for stepping in, I don't mean to be rude in any way.

I had tried to tag him to ask what's crackalackin lately and see if we could get any explanation, he must have the taggable option toggled off, as I didn't see his name there. So his account is still active and his last comment was about how he accused us of being jealous and refused to comment further due to that, so I don't believe we will ever get any explanation/apology. He was already backed into a corner regarding his legitimacy or lack thereof, and look how he responded, with faking an injury. I think his cert should be revoked simply due to the fact the grippers used in his cert videos weren't ones sent by ironmind, which was the reason that tiziano's got revoked. But I don't work for them and I don't make the rules. This just really damages the credibility and reputation of these cert videos, and you would think the rules would have gotten better and stricter after tiziano, but not only did they not only even stay the same, they got worse by allowing a 3rd party to ship the package. So I don't see things getting better any time soon, and many people previously training for IM certs seem to be losing their drive/motivation towards it due to this.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Ivan has weird muscles bulging out in his wrist that i haven't seen anyone else possess, Yeah i don't think there'd be any question

I think I comented on a video somewhere that his thumb has it's own hand.

30 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

yeah sometimes it seems like he has muscles humans are not supposed to have 😂
his #4 cert will be epic

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

In that case, a request for account deletion could be considered.

To clarify, no such request has been made. We are not considering deleting his account. My comment was only in reply to Derek who thought Dmitry might have deleted his account, which isn’t possible for members. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just TNS'd the 213 CoC 4 I received today from CPW with the bumper maxed. I didn't video it, but before I could take a video of my back to back attempt, I tripped on my cat and broke my arm so I won't be able to prove it for a few months. Sorry Ivan, I beat you to it.

Yes, that's extreme sarcasm.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

100% agree, kid has been a beast since day 1

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MrSadFace said:

100% agree, kid has been a beast since day 1

Like what is thiiiiiiiis

image.png

• Like 4