Atomgripz 6-Band Limited Edition Brass Reaper

Jared P

35 minutes ago, lloyd80s said:

Thank you for the review Doug! I'm glad you like it. They are definitely tougher than they look!

My pleasure, Lloyd!  It's a great gripper and very cool addition to my collection.  And yes...certainly tougher than it looks!

On 7/13/2024 at 10:07 AM, lloyd80s said:

I have thought about it, and would like to. The problem is, with some of the other things I'm seeing around certs, and people not having faith in them, I don't know where I would start by way of making sure all certs were legit. It's definitely something I'll give some thought.

there is this vid on YT by @dubyagrip 

making a demonstration on how to measure a gripper before and after a close that is more than sufficient proof for a legit close that (afaik) no cert is implementing

On 7/22/2024 at 6:14 PM, Cannon said:

The one Jared had me rate was 355. That’s sketchy. 

IMG_8798.thumb.jpeg.7cf5df12f92f6dfbd66e8945cde5e7d8.jpegIMG_88042.thumb.jpeg.bc2bff2c2f3794cf3696973b6d8f719f.jpeg

Got the Atomgripz 6-Band back from Cannon PowerWorks - rated a whopping... 355 lbs!

Pictured alongside my 255 GHP 10 (1st gen) for comparison.

• Like 6