Near Misses and Time Fails

featsofalex

10 hours ago, featsofalex said:

10mmx7” (really 188mm) A2 rated 790 by Devin! I’m gonna be really loose with the definition of near miss and count 30 degrees of movement as qualifying😂😂😂

Super Peak early 2022 Derek Graybill is the only person who’s ever bent this DOH and I’d be surprised if more than a handful of people have ever put a bigger dent in one!

IMG_2028.jpeg

790 at 7” is an incredibly hard bend. Moving it at all is a great achievement. And bending one fully is nothing short of incredible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, featsofalex said:

10mmx7” (really 188mm) A2 rated 790 by Devin! I’m gonna be really loose with the definition of near miss and count 30 degrees of movement as qualifying😂😂😂

Super Peak early 2022 Derek Graybill is the only person who’s ever bent this DOH and I’d be surprised if more than a handful of people have ever put a bigger dent in one!

IMG_2028.jpeg

Thats a whole other level of bending. 

great job

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So frustrating. The kink on this 6.5” 10.9 felt so easy compared to what I’m doing DU but I just couldn’t keep the damn thing moving all the way through the sweep. 🤦🏼‍♂️ got it to 3.5” before it just froze on me

IMG_1281.jpeg

• Like 1

Fml… all 3 of my biggest bends I had planned for today failed at basically the same spot. 13/32x6” stopped at 3.25”, 6.5” 10.9 stopped at 3.5”, and the KOAB stopped at just a little over 3.5” 🤦🏼‍♂️ the kink feels solid as hell but I just can’t keep the things moving from there

IMG_1284.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Austin Seitter said:

Fml… all 3 of my biggest bends I had planned for today failed at basically the same spot. 13/32x6” stopped at 3.25”, 6.5” 10.9 stopped at 3.5”, and the KOAB stopped at just a little over 3.5” 🤦🏼‍♂️ the kink feels solid as hell but I just can’t keep the things moving from there

IMG_1284.jpeg

Holy moly those are some serious bends though. Putting the hurt on that KOAB while FBBC gets back up and running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you man lol and yeah I know I can’t be too upset because these would technically all be PRs if completed and they’re all huge bends. The kinks just felt so easy and I thought I could take down at least one of them today. Silver lining though, I got about an inch closer than my previous PR on a 10.9 DO so progress is progress. Just need my chest crush to get on the same level as my kink 😂

IMG_1291.jpeg