Mash Monster progress update

Cannon

18 minutes ago, Luke Blackwell said:

Is the mm0 process still the same?

Not exactly, no. There will be more ways to qualify, and also harder qualifiers if you want to go straight to the higher levels. But in general it will be easier to cover the requirement, probably including using a recent training video if you want. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Not exactly, no. There will be more ways to qualify, and also harder qualifiers if you want to go straight to the higher levels. But in general it will be easier to cover the requirement, probably including using a recent training video if you want. 

Sounds good. Can't wait to get to that level👍.

3 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

@Nuttgens It will largely depend on what the sign up process is like...I don't want to spend 6-12 months to wait for the 160 to get passed around, either. Both 160 and 170 will be very easy for me. 180 is just below my max, but should be doable (just not as overall "easy"). My real goal is that I am training for MM190 on a 190 rated tungsten, and am a few mm off that. Also planning for MM200 (have a 203 rated CoC 4 to work on that)

Awsome dude sounds super ambitious. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cannon said:

This is definitely the way to go. For example Carl, Ivan and a few others should be able to jump to near the end rather than have to work their way up through what are effectively warm up grippers for them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slipshod said:

This is definitely the way to go. For example Carl, Ivan and a few others should be able to jump to near the end rather than have to work their way up through what are effectively warm up grippers for them

Exactly. It’s one of the major ways the new cert rules will depart from the original. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slipshod said:

Carl doesn't have anything to prove to us with mash monster unless he gets bored and does it anyway. Both his 2 GHP10 closes surpassed the highest mash monster level anyway, by a good amount. GHP10 spread was probably quite a bit more than a standard chromium too.

• Like 1