Tiziano's 3.5 certification video second angle

Jared P

When this is confirmed, can we meme again? Haha 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chez said:

Memes are fun and allowed at the board in general. My feeling is they are in bad taste as part of a victory lap in this context. 

Uplift and lift heavy. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

Some more observations from my side:

I have just measured two of my grippers. Those are CoC 3.5 and RB 280N (with the grey spring, visually similar to CoC or GHP):

1) Both of them have spring diameter equal to 7.5 mm.

2) CoC 3.5 has 74 mm between the handles, RB 280N has 57 mm.

3) CoC 3.5 has about 180 RGC,  RB 280N has 134 RGC CPW tag.

Based on Tiziano's performance which he shared with @C8Myotome some time prior to his outstanding results, it's quite real he was closing ±135 pounds for 3 and 2 reps on the 3.5 cert day.

Yup my inbox is still full of gripper videos he spammed me. I remember him struggling to finish the rep on a ghp7, he had to attempt the cert twice because he used his other arm to hold his arm still for stability (no wrist strength). I was already certified on ghp7 with 3 reps at this time.

Everything after this was when the progression/timeline became wildly unrealistic. I ignored it for a while because nobody really knew who he was, then the ghp8 and ghp9 certs came very quickly..never any regression or plateau, no difficulty, oddly easy sets, weird speed closes where the initial sweep was slower than the faster end range. Everything seemed fake, and I was smiling and nodding for a long time while considering it bs in reality. I'm glad no one thinks I'm crazy anymore, at least for not considering anything past GHP7 real, which is very achievable for the average person. Remember when it became public that he is vegetarian and that was the main talking point about why people disbelieve in his strength? This has honestly been a great week and I very much appreciate everyone who took the time to really find solid enough details to contact ironmind with. I'm planning to cert the 3.5 and if a witness wants to fly to my house to witness I have no problem with that if it prevents people like tiziano taking advantage of the pandemic implemented rule changes.

He also got REALLY mad at me for sharing on here that he was vegetarian. Maybe I was the one that started to shatter his illusion 

Edited by C8Myotome
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, Chez said:

I wouldn't.  Let's be bigger than that in this situation.

• Like 4

Just watch the video, again. Frist I noticed something off about the tape on the back of the package. I brushed it off. Since I've judged so many MM certs over the year, this stood out to me, but at the time I questioned why the gripper spread changed and I forgot to even think about it. You can see the tape was tampered with and looks like it was put back on. Tape shouldn't look like this from my screen shot. Tiz removed the cert gripper and switched it out.

Edit note: Not once did I attempt to take a side in this manner until I watched this video. As someone who's done the #3 certification, followed all the rules, I'm beyond upset. Because now this can call into question other's who've attempted the certification.

Screenshot_20240209_162215_YouTube.jpg

Edited by John McCarter
  • Like 5

They called us bullies

Told us we were jealous.

Said we were paranoid. 

And soon enough the truth came out. 

It is what it is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Londonjoseph said:

They called us bullies

Told us we were jealous.

Said we were paranoid. 

And soon enough the truth came out. 

It is what it is. 

You slung your fair amount of BS at everyone else who wasn't so quick to doubt.  Let's be real.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

You slung your fair amount of BS at everyone else who wasn't so quick to doubt.  Let's be real.

That's more than fair. I'll concede, that statement is 100% true. 

However, it surprises me people believed his progress and lifts in the first place. 

Just my own take. I understand why they did though.

• Like 4

Now that we have confirmation from IM, I am even more intrigued about how this was accomplished. 

44 minutes ago, Chez said:

I don't think it's a good idea. He's resharing them on his insta to highlight the personal attacks against him. Takes away from the solid evidence shown in these forums, which already speaks volumes about him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

Don't ask me how.  I will never tell.  I estimate it to be 170 RGC or so.  My right hand is not 100%, and I didn't want to push it.  I'm working on what appears to be a viable way to get it back and sealed in the package.

Also, @Cannon is the only one who will ever know what I have done to the gripper.  He's aware.  I don't want people accusing me of stuff.  I'm doing this for my own understanding and to hopefully safeguard against dishonesty in the future.

This is nuts. Didn't take you long to figure it out it seems

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

Now that we have confirmation from IM, I am even more intrigued about how this was accomplished. 

The finer details should come out over the next few days, I'd imagine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jared P said:

The finer details should come out over the next few days, I'd imagine.

I'd discourage anyone going into detail of how these manipulations can be done.  I'll continue to show what I'm able to concoct, but I won't be explaining the how.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, John McCarter said:

Just watch the video, again. Frist I noticed something off about the tape on the back of the package. I brushed it off. Since I've judged so many MM certs over the year, this stood out to me, but at the time I questioned why the gripper spread changed and I forgot to even think about it. You can see the tape was tampered with and looks like it was put back on. Tape shouldn't look like this from my screen shot. Tiz removed the cert gripper and switched it out.

Edit note: Not once did I attempt to take a side in this manner until I watched this video. As someone who's done the #3 certification, followed all the rules, I'm beyond upset. Because now this can call into question other's who've attempted the certification.

Screenshot_20240209_162215_YouTube.jpg

@John McCarter I had similar envelopes and tape on the back was present. It's different though, isn't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dubyagrip said:

I'll continue to show what I'm able to concoct, but I won't be explaining the how.

True magician 🧙‍♂️

All I can say is that I love that guys are coming out with solid evidence rather than just conjecture. Great job to everyone putting in solid effort here. It's unfortunate that anyone feels the need to cheat this stuff but I'm glad there are also people willing to act as checks and balances when questionable stuff is happening.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

@John McCarter I had similar envelopes and tape on the back was present. It's different though, isn't it?

It should look cleaner. It looks like there's way too much pockets for air a finger/thumb went over to remove any signs it was tampered with. It's way to wrinkly on the right upper side of my screen shot.

I will assume over the course of the shipment of any package, there will be wear on it, but not this. His clearly looks as if it was slowly removed and put back together without taking care to smooth it out. His focus was getting the real 3.5 out while making sure nothing else came out and putting the tape back on caused way to many wrinkles to form.

My girlfriend has shipped out way to many packages/parcels over the years we been together. If you have a tape gun, it comes out smooth, every time without question. But if you attempt to remove the tape and put it back, you'll end up with almost the same wrinkles that appear on the photo I shared.

• Thanks 1

To me the most striking thing is the gripper. This is not an IronMind GR8 spring, period. Not under any lighting. Looks like the spring of those counterfeit CoCs 😄

I have seen a ridiculous amount of IM grippers, none ever had that bright of a spring, not even remotely close. This is also not just a single shot, it can be observed throughout the whole video.

36CFC019-8C9C-44A6-9583-28EAC4103BE5.thumb.jpeg.832f45cdabd8067c512eb6e73108b82f.jpegC5B05735-592C-4ADA-8DF2-CE9618B037EB.thumb.jpeg.254d44a94fb64b7bd57579e0d89e744d.jpeg

Edited by Alex K
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, Alex K said:

To me the most striking thing is the gripper. This is not an IronMind GR8 spring, period. Not under any lighting. Looks like the spring of those counterfeit CoCs 😄

I have seen a ridiculous amount of IM grippers, none ever had that bright of a spring, not even remotely close. This is also not just a single shot, it can be observed throughout the whole video.

36CFC019-8C9C-44A6-9583-28EAC4103BE5.thumb.jpeg.832f45cdabd8067c512eb6e73108b82f.jpegC5B05735-592C-4ADA-8DF2-CE9618B037EB.thumb.jpeg.254d44a94fb64b7bd57579e0d89e744d.jpeg

I was literally just looking at the same thing on reddit. There are counterfeits lingering out there, someone may know where to get them.

• Like 2

Give it a few days for IronMind to sort it out on their end. This is serious matter for them as a company. I almost want to bet there might be some changes to their rules because of this.

• Like 5

Just now, liftyzig said:

I was literally just looking at the same thing on reddit. There are counterfeits lingering out there, someone may know where to get them.

The spring likely comes from a “tough ape” 250-300 gripper or something alike. The similarity is striking:

4DCEFBCB-A6B0-4E69-A9DD-2D82BA481D7B.thumb.jpeg.b2e9feb9726065f4760652a12efff708.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, John McCarter said:

Give it a few days for IronMind to sort it out on their end. This is serious matter for them as a company. I almost want to bet there might be some changes to their rules because of this.

Absolutely!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, John McCarter said:

100% agreed. It’s not just a thing concerning the cert list, but the cert process in general and IronMind as a brand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean just look at the spring's color compared to the grippers on the wall.. Ironmind CoC are all darker

springs1.png

• Like 3