"Last 10" Request thread

Cannon

On 7/10/2024 at 8:58 PM, dubyagrip said:

@Cannon 3.5 please

Kind of all over the place. Also, still pretty high occurrences of uneven handles at this level. 

Last 20 IronMind #3.5: Min 168, Max 187, Average 178

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where else to ask this. Last 10 RB 330? I don't see ratings on your website for the 330 at all, only the 330N. Unless im missing something?

6 hours ago, MrSadFace said:

Wasn't sure where else to ask this. Last 10 RB 330? I don't see ratings on your website for the 330 at all, only the 330N. Unless im missing something?

It is there. We have rated 31 at average 183. When organized by average rating it does not sort with all the narrow grippers so you have to look past that. I am noticing there are numbers out of order.

image.png.d042696806403fe3cc657b9ccdfca481.png

I have very little new data. Pretty much ever since the pandemic, Baraban has been unable to fill wholesale orders. His supply chain was greatly impacted. He is a one-man show and it's all he can do to fill his direct orders. And I've noticed that even he is sold out of his stuff lately. You can only get two levels on Amazon right now.

Most recently we had a confirmed order of all chrome stuff that was supposed to ship in....January. That didn't happen and it has not shipped since. So we are coming up on 12 months since we placed that order, but I don't think it's coming. Unfortunately this is not uncommon. He's a hard worker and makes a good product, but we have not been able to secure any kind of supply. We wish we could carry the line.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cannon said:

It is there. We have rated 31 at average 183. When organized by average rating it does not sort with all the narrow grippers so you have to look past that. I am noticing there are numbers out of order.

image.png.d042696806403fe3cc657b9ccdfca481.png

I have very little new data. Pretty much ever since the pandemic, Baraban has been unable to fill wholesale orders. His supply chain was greatly impacted. He is a one-man show and it's all he can do to fill his direct orders. And I've noticed that even he is sold out of his stuff lately. You can only get two levels on Amazon right now.

Most recently we had a confirmed order of all chrome stuff that was supposed to ship in....January. That didn't happen and it has not shipped since. So we are coming up on 12 months since we placed that order, but I don't think it's coming. Unfortunately this is not uncommon. He's a hard worker and makes a good product, but we have not been able to secure any kind of supply. We wish we could carry the line.  

Looks like the 330 is not there

• Thanks 1

Just now, matek said:

Looks like the 330 is not there

Oh yeah, I misread his question as 300 multiple times. :trout

I believe the problem is we've never had the RB 330 in any real way, whether part of SPECTRUM or otherwise.

I have rated 10 new ones ever and here are the numbers. Not even sure where those came from anymore. Then an 11th through Rate and Return that had an extended handle. That was 182 lbs. 

330 181
330 183
330 183
330 186
330 189
330 184
330 181
330 186
330 180
330 183

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cannon said:

I believe the problem is we've never had the RB 330 in any real way, whether part of SPECTRUM or otherwise.

I have rated 10 new ones ever and here are the numbers. Not even sure where those came from anymore. Then an 11th through Rate and Return that had an extended handle. That was 182 lbs. 

330 181
330 183
330 183
330 186
330 189
330 184
330 181
330 186
330 180
330 183

Hmm this also averages to 183 (if we ignore after the decimal point)

• Like 1

That might be why I never ordered it. Redundant. 

• Like 1

I've had an RB 300 for a while that i think might have been misstamped because i've gotten closer with my #4 than i have with this thing, Easily 215 or higher

10 hours ago, Cannon said:

Thank you for clarifying the numbers, i was beginning to wonder if i was having a small stroke lol. 

And thanks for the information regarding Robert, as well as the ratings data. I heard that he was usually behind on shipments, but I didn't know it was to that extent. I also didn't know he was a one man show. Sounds like he has a lot going on,  hopefully in the future he can maintain a more steady output when he has more time.

Interesting that the RB 330 is also on that 183 line along with the 365n and 300. I am buying one unrated from another member on here and couldn't find info anywhere with a ballpark average, so thanks again for the info!

• 2 months later...

What does the rating of #3's look like recently?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2024 at 9:33 AM, EmilBB said:

What does the rating of #3's look like recently?

Sorry for the delay. No change really. We do have a large new supply coming and it will be interesting to crack into those.

Last 30 IronMind #3: Min 143, Max 156, Average 148

• Like 5