Kurtis Bowler, Level 1

Bill Piche

Kurtis needs to send me $6.00 to ship the gripper to the witness as well to get it offically scheduled.

Sorry about that, there is always some nook or cranny I miss. I can wait, but will be chomping at the bit.

Kurtis

Good luck Kurtis!

I'm not sure. The rules say the witness has to be approved by the GripBoard, so it's up to Bill and the others. I will go where they tell me. Tri-cities area works for me though. It has to go to and come back from Heath first, so I'm sure when it gets closer we will hear.

By the way, thanks for offering up.

Kurtis

• 2 weeks later...

The gripper has arrived at Austin's. :rock

Dec 8. is still the day.

I just got done doing the certification process with Kurtis Bowler and he absolutely killed the MM gripper. After messing with the mm gripper he got real close on a rb300 and a modified rb330. After we finished with the gripper process he wanted to try bending so after showing him how to bend he bent a blue nail first time trying it! Incredible strength. Kurtis is also a stand up guy and Im glad I had the priviledge to certify him and meet him. I had a blast. Congrats Kurtis and make a run at the 4!

:rock:rock Austin Slater

Kurtis, outstanding performance! Congratulations!

And a blue on your first ever attempt is very impressive.

I can't wait to read your profile to find out how long you've been training grippers, the type of training regimen you follow, and your other strength interests.

Awesome!

Congrats!

Austin, see your PM.

Now, I just need all the "stuff" guys.

Kurtis, please email me as well.

Thanks guys.

Congrats Kurtis!!! :rock:rock:rock