1/4” x 6” G5 Reverse

Martin Gaisser

So the starting back to bending has been going slow, lots of side tracks and hiccups but I’m hanging in there.  I’m a DO bender and have always struggled with Reverse and especially DU.  I’ve honestly attempted these two styles probably 20 times at most because I’d get so discouraged.  I have recently got somewhat interested in Reverse but no real training.  A few weeks ago I watched a tutorial video by Jason Steeves in the Important Bending Video thread.  If your struggling with this style I would highly recommend watching the video it worked wonders for me.  So today after a failed DO attempt at what should have been a warm up for me in the past I picked up a 60d and tried this reverse style and I melted it fast.  I was shocked it went down so easy so I wrapped up a G5 to give it a try and it went down without much struggle.  That’s by far my best Reverse bend even though I know it’s not that impressive. Lol.  So I think I’m gonna start adding Reverse into my training from now on.  DU on the other hand....screw that.  Lol. 

• Like 4

That’s a good reverse bend! Jason’s video is a great tutorial.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Donc101 said:

That’s a good reverse bend! Jason’s video is a great tutorial.

I appreciate that a lot!  For sure.  I just never felt like I could put any power into the bar using other styles. His style is dead on for me. Now if I could just reverse an Insane like Booyah I’d be really proud. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin Gaisser said:

Thanks Ben!  I’m still on a mission for that Bentastic. Lol. 

A 4” bastard is also on my bucket list. I always struggled with the shorter bends so that would really be something! Not many has done the 4”. I still remember when I saw Ben ”I think my bones moved” Edwards do it many years ago😄

Great bend Martin!! Onward to that hateful G8 bolt!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, David_wigren said:

A 4” bastard is also on my bucket list. I always struggled with the shorter bends so that would really be something! Not many has done the 4”. I still remember when I saw Ben ”I think my bones moved” Edwards do it many years ago😄

Great bend Martin!! Onward to that hateful G8 bolt!

Thanks a lot David I'm definatley going to give it my best.  Might wrap one up in a few and see if I can even put a wiggle wobble in it.  Lol 

I have no doubt you'll accomplish that goal.  Heck if my lazy American arse can almost get one I know the blood of a pure born Swede can do it.  Lol

Keep killing it brother! :rock