#3 Or Reps

thomas straub

Actions speak louder than words. You Earn and Gain respect. All you have to do is not talk so much, and prove what your saying. And i hope you can do that.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thomas straub

• Matt Van Weele

• Bearcat 74

• SilentDude

Actions speak louder than words. You Earn and Gain respect. All you have to do is not talk so much, and prove what your saying. And i hope you can do that.

hopefully i can

Heath, if anyone says their dad can kick your dad's ass......I'd like to make some money :D

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

Just my opinion as one who has used this board as an invaluable reference....and respect the time and knowledge that everyone offers here.

I respect your 'attempting' to get to the #3. We are all trying to attain this goal (or the #1 or the #2...etc.)

Many others have accomplished this goal. They were in your shoes at one time,too.

Drop the age reference....Keep it to yourself and use it as a positive influence to help you train.

We should all value the input of those who have gone before us.

Learn from it.

Read some past posts.

Ask a question, when its appropriate.

Otherwise, just work your butt off and keep us posted once the goal is acheived.

ps: Boy...I wish the CoC's were around when I was 14. :D:D

Edited by Gripintime2

Shit do you argue with people at school that your dad could kick their dad's ass?!

Watch your mouth Heath...just thinking about it brings back many memorable moments back in grade school on this very topic. But on a more serious note, my dad can still whoop any dad's ass.... even Heath's!!! :D

L.J.

Edited by HandsofStone

umm ok... so your calling me a horse's ass

No, I don't know you enough yet. Re-read my post, the reference was a hypothetical situation. You may however prove to be a horse's ass, for the sake of the board I hope not.

ok if u did no me i don't think you would call me a horse's ass. and i wouldn't act like that if i new it. but i no you didn't call me that so we are cool :rock

Edited by thomas straub

I thought it over and i guess you guys are right age has nothing to do with it, if you have over 7'' hands your fine no matter what age. so i'm sorry for everything that i caused. heath and everone else i should of belived you guys.

yeah but single and double stamped mean something we have a double stamped #3 and my brother is 1/16 with it, and i bet if you give him a single stamped he would close it!

Single double means crap. Double stamp is the new way they make them, it's easier for a pic. I have felt very hard double stamps, mine and John Wood's. I have also felt very hard single stamps, Scott Clayton's, 3Crusher's, terminator's, Kaz #3, etc. So, it would all depend on the gripper he got, and single or double stamp would have jack to do with how hard it was.

ok bearcat what ever you say

All I know is after last nights email and PM fiasco, your days are numbered here if you don't wise up with your posts, actions, PM's, email (from the board). And, I would encourage your brother to slap you a couple times because once you go, he will go by default when I do the ban because he has the same IP address.

Enough is enough.

Yes, I just read this thread.

ok bearcat what ever you say

"One of these days, I`m gonna have to have a lonngg talk with that boy"

Uncle Jed Clampett...out

i see.. none of us want that, again i am really sorry

Don't sweat over it Thomas. Sweat over them grippers. I'm expecting you to close a #3 before you get out of highschool. Don't let me down!

Youthful testosterone.....I said it before..... ;)

TS - From all accounts your doing great but as those guys said 'age ain't nothing but a number' I am striving to attain my OWN goals for no other reason than that I love them grippers :rock

When I nail my next highest I will step on this board, not expecting congratulations, just to share with all, the feeling we all know when we've completed something that we set out to do.

You and your bro have provided me with encouragement and goodwill and for that I thank you. Lets just keep it on the positive.

Good luck,

Digz..

I think people misunderstood when I said age means nothing. I was refering to some of toms comments and his brother said take it easy on him. On this board if you make untruthful statements you should be prpared to get torn apart no matter what your age. Thats what the "age means nothing" comment was refering to. As far as age being a factor in closing a gripper it doesn't mean very much either. According to Ironmind everyone on the #3 list did the same thing although most know thats not true. Age is up to the person and it depends alot on their personal goals but goals is just one of the many factors.

Don't sweat over it Thomas. Sweat over them grippers. I'm expecting you to close a #3 before you get out of highschool. Don't let me down!

ill try my best dan!

I think age does have something to do with tearing someone apart, as you put it Matt. You're talking to [and arguing with] a freakin' kid. He's 14 years old! Yes, he's showing his age, but then again so are you.

Just read more then you talk Thomas and you'll be fine.

ok thanks for the advice dan

I think age does have something to do with tearing someone apart, as you put it Matt. You're talking to [and arguing with] a freakin' kid. He's 14 years old! Yes, he's showing his age, but then again so are you.

Just read more then you talk Thomas and you'll be fine.

Dan wheather hes a kid or not it doesn't mean shit. There is no rule about not being able to tell someone when there wrong about something because hes not old enough. This not the first time hes done this either. If he can't take the heat I recomend he gets the hell out of the kitchen.

That's fine. Correct his mistakes and send him on his way. I just see no need to tear him apart. He's 14. He's young, dumb and full of cum. He only has enough blood to supply one of his two heads. He probably does more "grip" training than any of us! LOL!

cut me some slack man everybody makes mistakes

Dan wheather hes a kid or not it doesn't mean shit. There is no rule about not being able to tell someone when there wrong about something because hes not old enough. This not the first time hes done this either. If he can't take the heat I recomend he gets the hell out of the kitchen.

Is this a case of Moderator Wannabe-itis??? I do believe W-grip

tightened the youngman up and I think T Straub is now enlightened.

No need to keep beatin` the youngman up.. unless you just like smacking 14 yr olds around

No need to keep beatin` the youngman up.. unless you just like smacking 14 yr olds around

Oh I'm sorry I forgot he was young and tender yet I wouldn't want to scar him.

i think what he's trying to say is drop it.