IronMind Gold Nail in single suede wraps

Juha Lehtimäki

No surprise at all. Remarkable bend!:bow

How does the newest batch of Gold Nails compare to the older batches?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Martin Kotte said:

No surprise at all. Remarkable bend!:bow

How does the newest batch of Gold Nails compare to the older batches?

Thank you Martin! It's hard to compare because last year I was -18kg lighter and also my technique is now a lot better. Next attempt will be in IronMind wraps when my hands are full healhty :)

• Like 1

Very strong bend! I'm sure you'll make it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Juha Lehtimäki said:

Thank you Martin! It's hard to compare because last year I was -18kg lighter and also my technique is now a lot better. Next attempt will be in IronMind wraps when my hands are full healhty :)

Very strong Juha, wow. Btw 18kg's lighter!? Dude what have you been eating? On a serious note, what have you found to be working for gaining more weight? Any favourite foods etc. 

19 hours ago, Geralt said:

Very strong Juha, wow. Btw 18kg's lighter!? Dude what have you been eating? On a serious note, what have you found to be working for gaining more weight? Any favourite foods etc. 

I've eating a lot of jung food, pizza, hot wings, chips etc. 😂 

• Like 2

Great to see you take one down in single wraps AND off-center!

IM pads definitely isn't going to be easy - but you've got a technique to do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gripmaniac said:

Great to see you take one down in single wraps AND off-center!

IM pads definitely isn't going to be easy - but you've got a technique to do it.

Thanks, I'll do my best! 👌

Incredible bend - and less than a minute and off center - I can't wait to see you bend it in IMPs - congrats, rest up well, and good luck on your next attempt! - I don't think you'll need any luck though

• Like 1

Awesome bend.  I’ve never done good with long bars I guess I don’t have enough flexibility or my shoulders aren’t broad enough.  I was able to do 6” length bars before I could do full length ones.  I don’t think I’d ever be able to bend the full length gold nail.  What’s your height by the way you look kinda tall?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Incredible bend - and less than a minute and off center - I can't wait to see you bend it in IMPs - congrats, rest up well, and good luck on your next attempt! - I don't think you'll need any luck though

Thank you! I'll attempt Gold on friday next time. 😊

38 minutes ago, Martin Gaisser said:

Awesome bend.  I’ve never done good with long bars I guess I don’t have enough flexibility or my shoulders aren’t broad enough.  I was able to do 6” length bars before I could do full length ones.  I don’t think I’d ever be able to bend the full length gold nail.  What’s your height by the way you look kinda tall?

Thank you! I'm 190cm. +8" length was a real shoulder killer when I first time attempt a Gold Nail. 😥 Nowdays I'm much more flebility and stronger than that time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

That’s the best Gold nail bend I’ve ever seen! Great job Juha!

Thank you David! 😊