FBBC 1/4×7 in imps

wobbler

Kink is improving thanks to some tips I got on my last blue nail video. This was a hard kink for me, missed it twice and then got my left shoulder and elbow higher, elbows just above parallel and got some movement. The FBBC stuff is a lot harder than ironmind stock. Loose imps, slipped a few times on the crush.

• Like 1

Nice work man, keep working that link is singles.

• Like 1

Thanks. Other than wraps slipping, if I can kink in singles then everything else is easy. The only bar I've had difficulty crushing so far was fbbc 1/4×7 square, imps over suede.

Kink is definitely my weak spot, but occasionally I feel like I need to use doubles to work on sweep/crush.

The kink has always been my weak point.  It improved by using singles like you are and then just experimenting with technique while working on flexibility (on going process).  I also bend in doubles like you said to improve on the sweep and crush.  Seems to work for me. I look forward to more bends man.

Looking better, keep working with the imps it will provide a good base for you later on.

Kink is now my strongest part of the bend but my crush is now lagging.

• Like 1

Yeah, I want to make sure my crush improves also. And I need to know I can move a certain bar (in doubles) before I can really lay into it in singles. Mental barrier that has to do with pain tolerance on the index fingers.

• Like 1

get some drill rod, work your way up that and when you go back to cold rolled you will feel a difference in your kink and crush! worked that way for me atleast ;)

• Like 2