Poker Anyone? Gripboard Style?

Bill Piche

That is truly amazing. That motivated me to try to rip a regular deck again. I was able to do it for the first time but I had to fight it tooth and nail. I now have a whole new respect for that tear realising how hard a "measly" 52 card deck is. That is truly awesome.

I now have a whole new respect for that tear realising how hard a "measly" 52 card deck is

Very true... I think that Steve's tear deserves the WorldClass tag :mellow

There are maybe less than 5 men in the world that could perform that feat (well at least Dennis Rogers and Tommy Heslep come to my mind). In fact he may be the only one :cool:bow:bow:bow

And such a modest guy with that :bow

John Brookfield comes to mind.

How many cards all in total?

There were 104 uno cards.

Come on guys with the right training anyone can do all these things. Just put your heart into it. David Horne, Animalcage, Heath, Pat, Steve, Stainless Steel, Rick and Tommy would have do this 10 secs faster. All you got to do is just keep adding one more card. One more card a week and in one year you have 52 cards. I have Tommy's jewel and my ripper to train on it saves from buying cards. One card that is all.

There were 104 uno cards.

Wow :bow:bow

Steve,

You must have me confused with someone else. The best I've done is 56 cards, brand new. I would say that used cards are easier, but 104?? Not for another 48 weeks, at least! I have two stitches in my left index finger, so it'll be a few weeks, but in the mean time, I will be scouring the garage and a few yard sales looking for some Uno decks.

Alan