Race to lift the 50lb blob

Evan Raftopoulos

I can curl, and C & P my 34 pound blob, my 41 isn't so consistent yet. I've tried tossing and catching my 34, but it's not there. I can also drag my 53 lb krypto blob. 

Did a face lift and flip both hands with 30lb fatman, ill try the 35 next time. I can toss hand to hand with it but just barely. The 45lb fatman I got is so slick, I swear the lighter they are the more texture they have. And I'm still spotty lifting my 40lb usa so it will be awhile for the 45.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:57 AM, KapMan said:

I can curl, and C & P my 34 pound blob, my 41 isn't so consistent yet. I've tried tossing and catching my 34, but it's not there. I can also drag my 53 lb krypto blob. 

Krypto blob?

Yeah I brought my 53 lb blob to the southern squeeze and no one could lift it. So that's the nickname I gave t lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

About a 1 second hop with my 40lb usa stamp plus 5 lbs. Little bit of air with 35lb fatman plus 15 lbs.

Trying to get chalk to stick to the 45lb fatman, if I'm fully rested and humidity is right I might get some air next time.

Been trying something new, negatives, sets of 3. Lift about knee high with one finger from the other hand on the bottom to assist, then hold/slowly lower to the ground. Do 3 real quick. Lots of volume.

Here's a good lift of the 40, felt easy, should have tried to clean it but wasn't on my radar.

• Like 1

nice man!

my progress: I've done 49lb good lift on the way up then dropped it halfway on the way down using my 41lb block wt and added wts. The width makes it easier of course to lift heavier. That guy that was selling the half 90lb fatman never got back to me :angry: I really want one:(

• Like 1

On 4/22/2016 at 11:03 AM, KapMan said:

Yeah I brought my 53 lb blob to the southern squeeze and no one could lift it. So that's the nickname I gave t lol

If you bring it back again in July you might have to make up another name for it ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, acromegaman said:

If you bring it back again in July you might have to make up another name for it ;)

It will be there.

• Like 1