I Love These 60D Grip Rite Nails, And I Love Bending

ZFJango

Not bad dude, grip rite 60d ala DU is pretty good, and doing it off the bat; excellent!

Man, thank you! I think that all my fighting with that 1/4" square bar kind of made me stronger, so when I went to these, I was able to find the sweet spot for the DU style easier than before.

P.S. Any advice is not only welcome, but appreciated.

I see you're in Phoenix... get to an Acorn comp ASAP. You might not realize it, but learning from a bender as experienced as him is an amazing opportunity. Video critiques only go so far. I think he's having a comp soon, so contact him via PM, ask if he's willing to spend some time helping out with technique, and marvel at the results.

• Like 1

P.S. Any advice is not only welcome, but appreciated.

I see you're in Phoenix... get to an Acorn comp ASAP. You might not realize it, but learning from a bender as experienced as him is an amazing opportunity. Video critiques only go so far. I think he's having a comp soon, so contact him via PM, ask if he's willing to spend some time helping out with technique, and marvel at the results.

I actually did chat with him on his Griptoberfest thread. i won't be able to get to this Comp, but will definitely be at the next one. Yeah, he is a bad-assed bender!! And a cool guy to boot.

• Like 1

Hey man, I have several easy G2 bolts and some 60d nails that I no longer have use for. I will let you have them if you'll pay shipping.

• Like 2

Hey man, I have several easy G2 bolts and some 60d nails that I no longer have use for. I will let you have them if you'll pay shipping.

Heck yeah, man! Thank you! Will they fit in one of those small flat rate Priority boxes? Those are the best deal for heavy, small stuff. I appreciate you thinking of me, Billy. Let me know how to do it. I have the PayPal. I cannot do messaging here on Grip Board, I don't have the option. Feel free to email me, though. mrcnye123@gmail.com

Thanks again! I appreciate you.

I will email you later. They should fit in a small box or padded flat rate envelope. I will let you know for sure this weekend and get the details to you.

• Like 1

I will email you later. They should fit in a small box or padded flat rate envelope. I will let you know for sure this weekend and get the details to you.

That's really cool of you, man. Thanks.

Get some real wraps and chalk before you put a nail through your hand

• Like 3

Get some real wraps and chalk before you put a nail through your hand

This just reminded me of that movie, "A Christmas Story", where everyone tells Ralphie he'll put his eye out if he gets a BB rifle. I checked several times, and that nail can't get through the Kevlar ballistic fabric. Jared sent me a Bender's Care package, and he even included some IMP's! That's bound to get here before I bend again.