5/16 X 7 Inch Hrs

GrassMaine89

I just started bending again...I'm posting this for technique help and general stock suggestions...basically am looking to know whether I should keep working at these to strengthen the kink or if there is stock that bridges the Red Nail from the steel in the video (I can kink the red a little in IMP but not much, if I use leathers to get the kink I can destroy the red in just the IMP's)

• Like 2

Br00tal son.

3/4"!!

thanks man...I'm decent in the sweep and crush...but man don't I struggle to kink the bar

Welcome back.

How many pieces of this steel do you bend each session?

this is only my second workout since I started bending again, but I do one warm up (1/4 x 7) and then just 2 complete bends. After that I do some ISO with a red or a bastard.

You are probably alright to stick with that for another few sessions and let everything sort itself out. Then start planning a progression.

I am sure the better benders will help you out. I am just glad to see people bending and posting videos again.

Have you ripped any of the beard out bending yet?

• Like 1

You are probably alright to stick with that for another few sessions and let everything sort itself out. Then start planning a progression.

I am sure the better benders will help you out. I am just glad to see people bending and posting videos again.

lol constantly, hurts almost as much as the hands

• Like 1

This right here.

Do volume work and learn hand placement again. See how the bend is off center? That means one side of your body is stronger, hand placement is off or your wrapping is off. I'm going with the first two.

FBBC has a nice progression of DR all the way to a bastard and red nail. Stay away from isos unless you are training all the ROMs. Check Aaron's Calibrated steel list. After that you can get a general idea of where you wanna start. You could buy the practice stock from FBBC or Google toolanddie and buy DR from them and design your own progression.

• Like 1

This right here.

Do volume work and learn hand placement again. See how the bend is off center? That means one side of your body is stronger, hand placement is off or your wrapping is off. I'm going with the first two.

FBBC has a nice progression of DR all the way to a bastard and red nail. Stay away from isos unless you are training all the ROMs. Check Aaron's Calibrated steel list. After that you can get a general idea of where you wanna start. You could buy the practice stock from FBBC or Google toolanddie and buy DR from them and design your own progression.

Awesome EJ thanks for the advice...I'll focus on volume and continue to try and figure out the technique again