Fbbc Challenge Bars

Andrew P

Sorry this page is hidden in the site I'll have to make it easier to find but I listed out all the challenge bars. I still need to get the bolts in but this should help some guys out. Thanks EJ and the rest of you guys bending for the motivation to clean the webpage's up.

http://www.fatbastardbarbellco.com/BASTARDBARCHEATSHEET.html

• Like 5

I didn't realise there is a cert for the 1/4" squares?! I'm probably good for a huge or grand square in doubles.

Awesome work Andrew, love the layout!

Neither had I till I was cleaning up the underhand bending page a little and found that Mike H and Paul K bent them. How they got leverage on those bars is beyond me.

Neither had I till I was cleaning up the underhand bending page a little and found that Mike H and Paul K bent them. How they got leverage on those bars is beyond me.

That's crazy, I was just looking at the list and didn't realize there was a psychotic bastard either. I came on here to ask what would theoretically harder, certing the gold under IM rules or certing the psychotic under fbbc rules. I guess that's my answer lol.

Andrew, I haven't forgotten about the certs page engine stuff I was working on. Just had to put it on back burner for a bit due to work, etc. Will get back to it when I can, promise.

- Aaron

Aaron that will be awesome but I'm in no hurry. we both got a lot going at the moment.

I actually have one of the original psycho bastards that Bencrush sent me as a gift last year when I was bending regularly. I can barely even get my index and middle fingers all the way on the bar DO and barely my pinkies and ring fingers DU. Wait until you hold one in your hand to truly see how hard of a bend that must be. Unreal. I don't even want to comprehend trying to crush that bar for DO.

I swear I am going to get back to bending soon. So much going on after my surgery.

• Like 2