Hey guys had a pr of

6 " G2 x 5/16

Got it a bit off center to less than 2 1/2 "

Was wondering how much easier is this than a red

It was from a Fbbc batch, as far as Reds have been

My best was a slight kink on the Red at best

• Like 1

Nice job on the PR!

I bent quite a few of these from various sources on my way to the Red...It's hard to compare them directly because of the difference in length but In my experience these and also 1/4" G8's aren't too terribly far off from a Red...I think I bent my first Red a couple of weeks after I bent my first big G2.

If I had to pin down a number off the top of my head...barring the change in length...I would say these are about 15% easier than a Red nail. But someone else might have a varying opinion...it kind of depends on if you are good at 7" lengths or 6" or both etc..

• Like 2

Nice job on the PR!

I bent quite a few of these from various sources on my way to the Red...It's hard to compare them directly because of the difference in length but In my experience these and also 1/4" G8's aren't too terribly far off from a Red...I think I bent my first Red a couple of weeks after I bent my first big G2.

If I had to pin down a number off the top of my head...barring the change in length...I would say these are about 15% easier than a Red nail. But someone else might have a varying opinion...it kind of depends on if you are good at 7" lengths or 6" or both etc..

Thanks Frank , feeling pretty pumped about this 5/16 going down today

6 " and shorter seem to be easier for me, happy to hear that I'm getting closer to my goal ,

Have been getting G 8 s at 6 " but most keep going off center for me

Need to order a few more of these G 2 5/16

only have s few left now ,

Any good sources to get these at ?

Thanks

Steve

Need to order a few more of these G 2 5/16 only have s few left now , Any good sources to get these at ?

I would always recommend buying from FBBC because they have so much great stuff, and Andrew is a really awesome dude...Also, if you plan on working up the FBBC cert list you should probably train with the exact same stock so you don't run into any big surprises when your cert steel shows up.

However, before FBBC came back online I was getting most of my bolts from Tractor Supply Company, and I also ordered a few times online from the "Nutty Company", but they did mix up one of my orders once so take that with a grain of salt.

Need to order a few more of these G 2 5/16 only have s few left now , Any good sources to get these at ?

I would always recommend buying from FBBC because they have so much great stuff, and Andrew is a really awesome dude...Also, if you plan on working up the FBBC cert list you should probably train with the exact same stock so you don't run into any big surprises when your cert steel shows up.

However, before FBBC came back online I was getting most of my bolts from Tractor Supply Company, and I also ordered a few times online from the "Nutty Company", but they did mix up one of my orders once so take that with a grain of salt.

Yea I just put in a order for some square stainless steel from

Fbbc , but for steel variety , looking to mix it up with the bolts

Idk, my 5/16 g2s where much easier than a red except for one tough sob i still havent killed. Side note, FBBC IS BACK!? WHY DIDNT I GET THE MEMO!?

Idk, my 5/16 g2s where much easier than a red except for one tough sob i still havent killed. Side note, FBBC IS BACK!? WHY DIDNT I GET THE MEMO!?

They sure are and

They got lots of bending stock and wraps in stock ,

Good to see an original grip company back at it again

They sure are and

Freakin awesome! Excuse my lack of manners, congratulations on your new PR man!

They sure are and

Freakin awesome! Excuse my lack of manners, congratulations on your new PR man!

is FBBC not closed down? i thought they were?

Good point Jose.

Therein lies the problem with G2's...they vary so wildly it can be tough to get a good idea of what you are bending without it actually being rated first!

is FBBC not closed down? i thought they were?

It was purchased by board member Andrew P and he has resurrected it from the dead so to speak. He's even working on new products as well as the old ones...very cool stuff.

Nice job on the PR!

I have to second Frank. Also if you going for a Red nail those tend to run a little stronger than the Bastard bars, about 5%ish if I has to guess. The reds will put up more of a fight at the crushdown in my experience.

• Like 1

Nice job on the PR!

I have to second Frank. Also if you going for a Red nail those tend to run a little stronger than the Bastard bars, about 5%ish if I has to guess. The reds will put up more of a fight at the crushdown in my experience.

Thanks for the info Andrew , that's gonna be very helpful when hands recover

I was doing isometrics w the Red

Now will switch over to the bastard bar , as well as my max attempt bend