Iron Grip 85kg Reverse Bend

JoshW

Very nice bend Josh. Been watching your progress for a few months now. Was even watching before I started bending myself. Motivated from watching your videos alone, I have started working on reverse bending to go with my short career of current DO bending. Had never attempted reverse bending, so I know my form is crap, but I have done two bends each of my last two sessions. Sorta surprised myself, so I think you and I will need to start a race to reverse the Red pretty soon. Good luck and stay injury free.

Kyle

• Like 1

Very nice bend Josh. Been watching your progress for a few months now. Was even watching before I started bending myself. Motivated from watching your videos alone, I have started working on reverse bending to go with my short career of current DO bending. Had never attempted reverse bending, so I know my form is crap, but I have done two bends each of my last two sessions. Sorta surprised myself, so I think you and I will need to start a race to reverse the Red pretty soon. Good luck and stay injury free.

Kyle

I enjoyed reading that my friend. Hearing things like that motivates myself! Reversing just clicks with me and if you are up for a friendly race to reverse a red nail I am very much up for that! I look forward to seeing a few videos of your reversing sometime. Thank you for your support, good luck and stay safe also.

Good Job Josh!!!

I think its time to try to get on the iron grip cert list.

• Like 1

I think its time to try to get on the iron grip cert list.

I think so too. I would have certed this one but never bent without bands before and it really shocked me how much it slipped! When i do the 90kg one il do the first hit and see what i get in 30 seconds