6 In. Wrench

JHenze646

It is not a difficult bend by any standards but it was pretty nice to DO bend a wrench no matter how easy it might be.

Sorry. Here is the pic.post-23285-0-93273900-1411695238_thumb.j

• Like 2

Josh - maybe not by the standards on this board - but to the general public - it's still quite the feat of strength. Next comes an 8" and to me anyway that's a "real" bend.

Nice job. Wrenches are fun to bend.

I will say this though and make no mistake about it, there are some 6 incher that are monsters and they're not necessarily that much thicker either.

Thanks everyone.

Chris, I bought a few Pittsburgh brand wrenches from Harbor Frght. I bent one braced first and it felt smooth enough to do DO.

Mr. Rice, all the 8" wrenches I have got are beyond my ability to bend further than a few degrees braced, yet.

Wrenches are all not created equal by any means. I buy the Pittsburgh brand also Josh - that's what I did at the get together here. I have had 6" ones I could not bend period no matter how hard I tried. I also got a 10" one that didn't feel any worse than an easy 8". Then you get one occasionally that snaps and about pops everything in your body. They aren't as consistent as steel - that's for sure - and steel isn't very consistent.