Next Iron Grip Cert Practice> 630 R In Single Bb Wraps (dead)

EJ Livesey

next Iron Grip cert attempt practice. 630R x 7' wasn't bad at all. its like riding a bike. i think its safe to say I'm getting my strength back faster than i anticipated

Thanks and enjoy

http://youtu.be/KzU7Yha6oOE

• Like 4

Stepping into that untouchable range :) Awesome job!

Thanks bro. But in all honesty I'm just playing catch up. Once I hit the 660-700 in singles that is getting closer to untouchable. Hopefully in a few months I'll be around 660. Thanks for checking it out bro

Very impressive. Was that ammonia you were sniffing? It looked like you were pretty methodical and controlled, considering.

Damn man crazy bend, is that PR for you in single wraps?

No stephen that was not a PR for me. Witnessed or viewed PR was a 660R and big g8. Unwitnessed was 700@9mm x 7

Very impressive. Was that ammonia you were sniffing? It looked like you were pretty methodical and controlled, considering.

yes that was ammonia. Opens the sinuses up.

Thanks for checking it out guys.

Edited by EJ Livesey

Killer bend hoss! And what is this talk of getting strength "back"?? It appears you didnt lose much. Just sayin.

I lost enough to piss me off. I have to get another 60lbs back and I'll be at the big g8 ballpark in singles. Thanks for checking it out homie.

That.Was.Sick.

Thanks Mikey. I'm getting my mojo back

Man that was a killer bend. You always deliver the goods.

Man that was a killer bend. You always deliver the goods.

Thanks Tim. It's really really nice to be able to bend like this again. I really missed it.

Huge bend EJ!! Your kink in singles is smthing else, two hits to 90 deg, and it is, say, 215 kg bar in our system!!

Happy for you brother, awesome peformance!

Huge bend EJ!! Your kink in singles is smthing else, two hits to 90 deg, and it is, say, 215 kg bar in our system!!

Happy for you brother, awesome peformance!

Thanks Ivan. And yes I would agree that your 215 bar would compare very well to this bar. I'm hoping to be around 650lbs or your 220kg bar in the next few weeks. I just hope I can keep the bending momentum going.

I have those wraps and I know that's a huge bend in them! Strong stuff dude!

• Like 1

Huge bend in single wraps EJ. As Ivan mentioned, massive kink strength and with the second hit, 90 degrees! Very impressive bend!

What is your opinion for the crush between an R and an S bar at 7'' with the same calibration?

beastly sir !

Thanks a lot Tank.

I have those wraps and I know that's a huge bend in them! Strong stuff dude!

Thanks Nick. I'm glad to be on my way back to where is was. thanks for checking it out

Huge bend in single wraps EJ. As Ivan mentioned, massive kink strength and with the second hit, 90 degrees! Very impressive bend!

What is your opinion for the crush between an R and an S bar at 7'' with the same calibration?

Thanks Manthos. the crush will always be harder on the bigger steel rated at the same lbs. the bar will bind and fight harder on the crush. Ive bent the S at 650 and the kink was exactly the same as the R at 650, but the crush, i really had to work for. If you have one of those bars get ready for a fight.