3/8" Stainless, Wrist Breakers

EJ Livesey

Mr. Josh O'Dell sent me some "wrist breakers" they are 8 3/8 x 3/8 SS. the hardest piece of steel i have tried ever. Got a small 25 degree kink in it. first two hits did all the damage, the bar didn't move after that. So i fought for another 4mins and stopped. something got a little hurt in my traps and lats. Might have been from the KOAB first or this nasty bar from hell. either way I'm glad it moved.

http://youtu.be/Vb1k7PtVyWY

Enjoy

• Like 1

Mucho impressive my friend.

Mucho impressive my friend.

Thank you sir. I'm gonna try this piece again in a few days when I'm fresh. I'm a little nervous, this has potential to really damage me.

All i can say is i got those at my ol job

from the maintnance man as a joke!

Im serious guys this is insane! I mean

its the size of a goldnail but stainless steel!

And where it came from was a gold refinery

and they use the best steel for there machines

EJ is a bending monster greek god strengh

I have to say man your my favorite bender.

Holy crap. . .

That just happened. . . :blink:blink:blink:blink:blink:blink

Edited by wulfgeat

You will finish it next try ej.

Man usually when EJ hits something it folds the first time. This stuff must be molded from wolverines claws lol.

Edited by king crusher

Careful dude. Your strength outstrips flesh and bone. I really wanna see you get the Gold.

• Like 1

All i can say is i got those at my ol job

from the maintnance man as a joke!

Im serious guys this is insane! I mean

its the size of a goldnail but stainless steel!

And where it came from was a gold refinery

and they use the best steel for there machines

EJ is a bending monster greek god strengh

I have to say man your my favorite bender.

Thanks for the kind words. Just years of abuse and practice that's all. What I can do another can do. This was definitely some serious steel, no question. But I will finish it. It may take a few sessions, but it will happen. Industrial steel is always fun.

Holy crap. . .

That just happened. . . :blink:blink:blink:blink:blink:blink

Yes it did and really sucked. Thanks for checking it out.

You will finish it next try ej.

Man usually when EJ hits something it folds the first time. This stuff must be molded from wolverines claws lol.

I'm not sure about finishing it next time, it will take a few sessions. From the feel of this it's 303L stainless. Which is hardened. This steel is very hard to machine and is meant for serious strength.

Careful dude. Your strength outstrips flesh and bone. I really wanna see you get the Gold.

You are 100% correct. But then again I've always been stronger than what my bones could endure. I will make a genuine run at the gold, but I want to build up more strength and toughness before I submit my body to the abuse. Bending the gold in anything less than doubles for me is like smashing my hands with a hammer.

what do think these cal' at?

At least 80-100lbs heavier than a gold. A gold is 595-605 and I can keep that moving. This is a 700lb piece at 8 3/8"

This is inhuman! Exceeded your human potential by miles!

Shame that only a few of us can appreciate how hard this really is!

Actually EJ, I don't consider a 25 degree kink a "small" kink. Look at my gold nail and that will be a small kink. You know, the kind where you have to look down it from the end to see it.

This is inhuman! Exceeded your human potential by miles!

Shame that only a few of us can appreciate how hard this really is!

There is no doubt this is tough. But for me it's not bone breaking tough, yet. I truly believe this has serious potential on the sweep to cause a fracture or two if I'm not super careful. So I'll let it sit for a week or two, let it work harden some and try again. We can just see what happens.

Wow, that's mind bending!

Thank you sir. But your grip feats are just as mind bending to me.

Actually EJ, I don't consider a 25 degree kink a "small" kink. Look at my gold nail and that will be a small kink. You know, the kind where you have to look down it from the end to see it.

Lol, yea I know those kinds of kinks. I only say this is a small kink for two reasons 1: it was in doubles and that adds 100ish pounds to my bending. 2: the bar shut me down relatively early, 10-15 degrees more and I could have really put some force into it. That would have gotten it out of the awkward position.

Freaking beastly bending EJ!!! :O

The Gold-Nail will fall!