It Took Almost Two Months But The Red Fell Tonight.

king crusher

Thanks guys. Yeah I don't wanna overtrain. I've come to realize you can get away with overtraining gym lifts sometimes but not bending. Well I can't at least.

This is AWESOME! I've been busy at work and not able to really check vids until now. Only two months and 22 pieces of steel?! That's incredible. That's huge progress, your base strength is stupid strong. Everything looked great and you had no problem with that red at all. Bend a few more from straight to finish and submit your cert request. You're ready. Like other have said, time for some SS- not yet, after the red cert.

• Like 1

Thanks EJ. Yeah I think rest must be the key to making a bend feel "easy" compared to trying one too soon after another or having other body parts sore.

Bending is much harder on the body than one would think. The CNS get hit hard. For me after a big bend, the next day my triceps hurt. Chest feels like I did a set of 355x5 and my shoulders and traps feel like I shrugged 405x5. I swear to you it feels exactly the same. Rest is the key along with food, there is no doubt.

Congrats on a great bend.

Edited by EJ Livesey

Thanks EJ. For me I only bend one warm up and one main attempt so two pieces and that has yet to cause enough overload to feel anything anywhere wxcept my hands. But I don't bend beastly stuff like you. I do overload the crap out of everything in the gym though. If my muscles were not so conditioned from the gym I think it would lead to being sore after bending. For me anyway. That's my take on it.