Bending With Friends

IJames87

Pretty excited, i have a couple of friends coming over tomorrow to hit a bending workout. Gonna hit some other grip stuff to. Later this week ill post some videos of some bends for a form check and so people can put a face to the name.

Edited by IJames87
  • Like 2

Pretty excited, i have a couple of friends coming over tomorrow to hit a bending workout. Gonna hit some other grip stuff to. Later this week ill post some videos of some bends for a form check and so people can put a face to the name.

How'd it go with your friends? It's always fun to introduce others to bending, even if it's a one off workout.

Went well both of them worked up to a grade 5 DO on their first day. Lol its amazing what u can do when u have someone to help you learn the technique. I had to learn on my own. Probably took me a month of trying for DO to finally click.

Hows your comeback going brother. Im ready to see some heavy metal fall.

Went well both of them worked up to a grade 5 DO on their first day. Lol its amazing what u can do when u have someone to help you learn the technique. I had to learn on my own. Probably took me a month of trying for DO to finally click.

Hows your comeback going brother. Im ready to see some heavy metal fall.

Comeback is slow and steady. I'm in no hurry. Just hitting one bending session per week and starting to build some volume. I've learned to ease the foot on the gas when it comes to bending steel.

Comeback is slow and steady. I'm in no hurry. Just hitting one bending session per week and starting to build some volume. I've learned to ease the foot on the gas when it comes to bending steel.

Words of wisdom. Every new (and experienced) bender should read this. Print it off. And put it up in their training area. To be read every time before they bend. It's really about the only thing I would tell the 2006 me if I could time travel. Well, maybe I'd divulge some winning lottery ticket numbers too.

I hear ya man controlling my volume has been one of the hardest things for me as a new bender. Ive got a pretty good handle on it now though and my body seems to be adapting pretty well. Lol just took a week off and it was killing me not to wrap up some steel.

Words of wisdom. Every new (and experienced) bender should read this. Print it off. And put it up in their training area. To be read every time before they bend. It's really about the only thing I would tell the 2006 me if I could time travel. Well, maybe I'd divulge some winning lottery ticket numbers too.

Thanks Ben! I appreciate it.

It's hard to have patience, but as you spend more time around the iron you learn to embrace it.