Millennium Dumbbell

mobsterone

John

Craig Holle was the brains behind them,he worked out the calculations and got them made :bow

Joe when i said before in an earlier post that i didn,t give a shit,i meant that about myself when it comes to the diameter of the handle between the UK and US versions/replicas,meaning if i was to lift it i would not be bothered about a slight veriation in the handle thickness,i no that you are a very accurate historian and a stickler for the truth about all things strength.You are right about the replicas,but sometimes a perfect copy cannot be produced,espesialy if its cast and not machined,i would bet that of all the US and UK inch replicas,none way exactly the same.

i would bet that of all the US and UK inch replicas,none way exactly the same.

Probably true. When Matt and I went to pick up our Inch's at Staver they actually told us that they weighed 173.

BC.

Brian

That is correct,it would obviously depend on the accuracy of the scales used as well,as not all would be weighed on the same scales,so like the grippers we could get into a world of ifs and whys :D