1020 Crs (estim. 450#) Reverse In Imps, Im Wrist Roller 131 Kg

Ivan Beritashvili

1st of March 2014
Great wrist workout in honor of spring!

1) My reverse finally is coming back. I've bent 6 bars of Red league, some CRS 1020 and 8 mm spikes.
Here is top bend of yesterday - CRS 1020, 7" x 5/16", estimated 450#, significantly tougher than common non-spiral red nails and 239.5 Torque bar. But a bit easier than FBBC bastards.
Reverse in IMPs, 1 hit to 30 deg, then D.O. finish. Pleased with this one.

2) We gave a shot to David Horne's pickaxe))
I lifted 3.2 kg (7.05#) in front on about 5 cm.... and my buddies Anton Kladiev and Ivan Silantiev - did that with ease!! Ivan even lifted 3.7 kg (8.16#) off the ground on 10 cm. But to rear I was dominating, they both couldn't deal with 5.7 kg (12.57#), and I did 6.2 kg (13.67#) with relative ease - thanks to my reverse training. Well, now I'll train my front levering twice aggressive.

3) IronMind wrist roller - 131 kg on 75 cm height (289 lbs x 29.5") - good finish of wrist workout.
Hope to complete full 100+ cm soon (40 inches)
  • Like 1

Monster!

Bob, Tom, Nathaniel, Mike, big thanks for checking out and for your support!

Edgin is real, but I understand, that the gap between my level of reverse strength (about 450#) and Edgin is almost like between 8 mm HRS and a Red nail. A lots of work has to be done.

Bob, Tom, Nathaniel, Mike, big thanks for checking out and for your support!

Edgin is real, but I understand, that the gap between my level of reverse strength (about 450#) and Edgin is almost like between 8 mm HRS and a Red nail. A lots of work has to be done.

well you are also bending in IMP's. in leathers you would add quite a bit i think

Awesome strength brother.

in leathers you would add quite a bit i think

Mike, I'll certainly give it a go after my Red cert attempt. Now I'll just keep my wrists safe.

Awesome strength brother.

Thank you JT! I've taken a lot from your videos!

That is a super strong reverse bend! Ivan, it all depends on what Edgin you have to work with. Some of the 7" Edgins have been as low as 510 lbs. I definitely think you could put some damage in one of those Edgins!

David, I am glad you watched this, thank you!

The only Edgins I have are Torque ones from Mr. Horne
305.8k (674.2lb) = Grade 5 bolt ‘OF’ mark [chrome colour] – 8mm x 7” – batch 7 on 2 May 2012 - Seem to be tough one!!

I guess - 520-530 if we take 15% off by every added 1/2 inch?