Fbbc Who To Contact And Not By Email.

acromegaman

I submitted an order to FBBC and paid for it on January 14th and was told that is was going to be shipped out on January 25th due to them needing to replace a broken saw blade. I have not received my order which is not a very big one, and I have not been able to make contact by email with them since finding out about the broken saw blade. I trust that they're not screwing me over, I'm just wondering if anybody has a way to get in contact by phone or other methods that I can use to give me peace in mind. Thanks

Man i dont no i have sent 5 different cert videos

And my name still dont appear on any of the list

I no EJ off bbf is a fbbc judge so maybe try to

Contact him if you can, I cant even get on bbf

???

I don't know, but I had a similar problem.

Took like 2 months, and very little communication.

Hope it is resolved soon for you!

Im supprised they have not contacted you though

Exspecially if you already paid for your s!@#...

They might be having weather related issues. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt.

Thats true im sure it will be resolved

I've dealt with them for years. They are just busy and really take along time at times. Sometimes certs go right up. Sometimes it takes weeks. I waited 4 weeks for a crusher. Chez waited a LOOOONG time for his V-Bar. My experience is they will get it done. Just not speedily.

Thanks Mike. The time part I can handle It's the no communication part that I hate.

Its always been like that man. They are actually really sweet though. I think its more like a side job for them. Usually I have gotten an email back within a few days. What email are you using?

Cannon powerworks should get into the steel selling business also, they have been the best to deal with for grip stuff.

I remember waiting like 2 months also for a fbbc advanced bag last year it eventually did come though.

• Like 2

Keep in mind that they're doing it as a labor of love. The prices they have are low for what they are selling. I don't know how they can sell the benders bags at that low of a price, not to mention all the labor involved measuring, cutting, etc. the steel. I have gotten grippers from them, and love them. I will probably get some of the fancier handled ones in the future.

• Like 1

I really like there bending certs, I will be on five more list

Soon as they update them, Its a great way to progress and

Gives you a goal. I hope they get there blade soon becuase im

Gonna be gettin some steel;)

Thanks Guys. As long as everyone is getting crappy service and great product I'm fine :)

I also have an order in with them right now. Emails are usually answered within a week or so.ive learned not to hold your breath

You guys heard anything from fbbc yet??

Nope. I had an email telling me that my package would be sent on the January 25th, but something tells me that didn't happen.

I dont get it

I once had a package take 3 months from the time I paid till it was delivered. I emailed multiple times with no reply. I had just about given up then one day I tried again and I got a reply. They re sent the package and were incredibly sorry, threw in some extra steel and a pair of wraps and apologized a thousand times.

So you never know what the hell you are going to get ordering with them! I'm hopeful you will get your package some day!!

I've been lucky in my dealings with FBBC. Aside from some cert attempts taking a long time, everything I've ordered came pretty quick! And quick replies with emails.