Your Hand Size

Norden

6' 2" Tall

7 5/8" long

9 1/8" span

Backed up by a huge 12 3/4" forearm :)

Fairly big "palm" and relatively short fingers and thumb. That probably gives an advantage here and takes it away over there (or something). But either way it's the only hands I've got so I work with it. Can you reach all your goals with smaller hands - God I hope not - or you set your goals to darn low!

• Like 1

I'm 5'11, with 8 inch hands. I prefer other grip exercises than grippers, such as wide pinch (3 inches) and hub lifts. I can CCS a #2.5 on my right with varying accuracy (sometimes I miss it, sometimes I get it), and about half a cm off doing it on my left hand.

My immediate goal is closing the #2 consistently, then a #2.5 before the end of the year. I DO need to build up upper body strength due to a plaguing injury I've been dealing with for over a year, so most of my strength right now is from my lower arms.

For those with larger hands that think smaller hands should be able to close any gripper with a CCS, I challenge you to close your top gripper, or even 2nd or 3rd from the top gripper with a TNS. That's close to what it's like for me to close with a CCS. My goal is to close with a 30mm block.

Height: 5'9"

Length: 7.5"

Span: 9"

I think the only thing that small(er) hands is going to really be a significant obstacle for is block weights.

Height: 5'9"

Length: 7.5"

Span: 9"

I think the only thing that small(er) hands is going to really be a significant obstacle for is block

weights.

Agreed mike... The strength can be attained, proof being John Brookfield who has small hands. However bigger handed guys have an advantage because they have more friction on the blob while a smaller guy will tire faster - given that they have equal strength.

It's not a question of strength, it's about the credit card set. Has John re-certified with the CCS? I know Might Joe has smaller hands as well, but I don't know if he re-certified. I know they can close the #3, but my question is about the CCS, not about the close.