Russian Dude Bends Gold Nail Prekinked To 20 Degrees In Imp's

Mike Sharkey

Hes got the power. Now he just needs to focus on flexibility and hes got a shot at certing this thing.

I remember him repping the ghp 10 with chest crush with ease. He did a gripmonster challenge also the 50k wall curl and did around 20 reps also. Very strong guy all around.

The race to the gold is on. I believe hannes did a gold nail prekinked also in under a minute with imps. The flexibility seems to be the biggest issue for most guys. Especially the bigger guys who have the power to crush this. I think cancrusher could crush this bar also prekinked.

• Like 1

I think Hannes is mostly retired from bending. He said he was into arm wrestling now. Stephan I think you have this kind of strength if you chose to pursue it. Maybe you even stand a chance to kink it reverse!!!

Edited by Mike Sharkey

This guy is very strong but watch how straight that angle is.This is not the way it works.

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1

This guy is very strong but watch how straight that angle is.This is not the way it works:i read an article written by david wigren in which he says that to prekink a bar you should brace bend it.

This is very important especially with ss and bigger bars cause they bend in a disgusting arch that makes the feat a real bitch.

Where did you read this mate? Love to read stuff he has written!

I've talked a lot to David on the internet before but now adays I rarely see him posting something! :(

He helped me enormously with bending when I was new to grip..

This guy is very strong but watch how straight that angle is.This is not the way it works:i read an article written by david wigren in which he says that to prekink a bar you should brace bend it.This is very important especially with ss and bigger bars cause they bend in a disgusting arch that makes the feat a real bitch.

I agree the kink is not even close to that compared to people that have bent it in doubles, It makes a difference ...

This guy is very strong but watch how straight that angle is.This is not the way it works:i read an article written by david wigren in which he says that to prekink a bar you should brace bend it.

This is very important especially with ss and bigger bars cause they bend in a disgusting arch that makes the feat a real bitch.

Where did you read this mate? Love to read stuff he has written!

I've talked a lot to David on the internet before but now adays I rarely see him posting something! :(

He helped me enormously with bending when I was new to grip..

I read this on the battlefield bro.

• 3 weeks later...

Well said CC!

The guy is still super strong but the kink angle is very straight imo...

well he bent one without a kink anyways in double imps

this guy is incredibly powerful

• Like 2