Insane Bastard Bend

CANCRUSHER

Monster bend!! :bow

You made that look way too easy, great job.

Have you tried a big grade 8 yet? I think I sent you one black one that looked insane, I imagine would be around KOAB range. The new batch of KOAB though I don't think anyone has bent it yet so I imagine it is a monster.

You could try a 6 inch edgin maybe only 7 guys have done that bend. The last edgin you did was very easy.

• Like 1

Monster bend!! :bow

You made that look way too easy, great job.

Have you tried a big grade 8 yet? I think I sent you one black one that looked insane, I imagine would be around KOAB range. The new batch of KOAB though I don't think anyone has bent it yet so I imagine it is a monster.

You could try a 6 inch edgin maybe only 7 guys have done that bend. The last edgin you did was very easy.

Strength is not an issue bro,the problem is that i cant get neither 6" bar is position due the mass i gained.

I tried this only because i have injured a little bit my lower back and so i skipped the workout today.

I dont know what i am gonna do,we'll see.

sure you could bend the koab or even the bkoab which I have only seen paul knight bend I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4solf0Mfl_k

the new batch of bastards are a lot harder just comparing the 5/16 bastards the 2013 batch is near 500 while I felt a old one that was easier then a red nail. Either way paul is one of the best benders ever though. But a BKOAB with this new batch will be harder I think.

tommy who can bend gold nails and has bent big grade 8's also said how hard those new ones are and he did cert I think on earlier year batch.

I think also the big bends-like koab level- were done with thick leather wraps and he I think just uses benders battlefield wraps and thinner sude on top

Lower back pain is the worst man just take it easy and I would suggest foam rolling and rest until its good. I think if you worked the flexibility a bit it would come back but yeah its hard to lift heavy and bend I feel the same way.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

I need to start bending to see how hard it really is.

Yes join the fun start with some 60d nails and get some wraps I think cannon power works sells the ironmind wraps now. They are thin wraps though but if you want to cert the red its a good idea to get them.

• Like 1

Badass bro your bending is strong.

fantastic bend dude. I have never tried anything that short.

I think i may have to try a shorter bend now..

sure you could bend the koab or even the bkoab which I have only seen paul knight bend I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4solf0Mfl_k

the new batch of bastards are a lot harder just comparing the 5/16 bastards the 2013 batch is near 500 while I felt a old one that was easier then a red nail. Either way paul is one of the best benders ever though. But a BKOAB with this new batch will be harder I think.

tommy who can bend gold nails and has bent big grade 8's also said how hard those new ones are and he did cert I think on earlier year batch.

I think also the big bends-like koab level- were done with thick leather wraps and he I think just uses benders battlefield wraps and thinner sude on top

Lower back pain is the worst man just take it easy and I would suggest foam rolling and rest until its good. I think if you worked the flexibility a bit it would come back but yeah its hard to lift heavy and bend I feel the same way.

Yeah its already getting better,i will be back to the bar in less than a week.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

Thanks guys.

Talking about 2013 batch i have to say that all is harder.

Red nails are a lot weaker than bastards and months ago could only kink a square(it could be in the high 600 or low 700).

Finally i tried a koab that stephen sent to me and i literally destroyed the wraps before getting any movement on the bar lol.

You should bend the Fantastic next. There is so much more out there to challenge yourself with. I wasn't able to watch your video. How fast did you bend the Insane? I did see your comment about it being "easy as a ****" and got a good laugh out of that. I figure if you call it that easy, it took less than a minute to bend. But I won't be able to view the video until I get home. I know you've got the horsepower to destroy a bunch of steel. I'd start demolishing the super short pieces and get your name on the FBBC Fantastic list as well. Not many on that one still. Although, there are probably half a dozen guys who can do it right now.

You should bend the Fantastic next. There is so much more out there to challenge yourself with. I wasn't able to watch your video. How fast did you bend the Insane? I did see your comment about it being "easy as a ****" and got a good laugh out of that. I figure if you call it that easy, it took less than a minute to bend. But I won't be able to view the video until I get home. I know you've got the horsepower to destroy a bunch of steel. I'd start demolishing the super short pieces and get your name on the FBBC Fantastic list as well. Not many on that one still. Although, there are probably half a dozen guys who can do it right now.

Thanks bro actually the crush was not soo easy but being the first bar i touch in months it felt good.

The problem is that bending interferes so much with powerlifting training that i dont know if i'll stick to it.