New Steel Bender Need Advice (picture)

justaman

hello everyone i'm new to the bending and in this forum i just got bunch of 200mm nails post-23353-0-64924800-1380045251_thumb.j

i wrapped one and tried to bend in the kink and i bend pretty easy after that i tried take 2 nails but without success cant even move the nails ! so i just bend many nails

but its to easy i can in all techniques im also wrapped the nails with Socks its ok ?

what advice can you tall me english not so good i know

First off using socks will most likely cause a injury,

Get se sued or Ironmind wraps.

I would highly recommend buying Jedd's Nail Bending ebook. I would be surprised if there was a question you have that wasn't answered in that book.

As far as a specific question about technique, post a video so we can help you......and for the love of god, please don't bend using socks, you WILL hurt yourself.

Jedd's ebook is a one stop place to learn about anything you might want to know. But You Tube can also help - look for videos of the more famous benders and see what they are doing.

Agreed with Wojo.. lose the socks immediately!! That's an accident waiting to happen!