He Who Has The Most Toy's Wins

don of tha new grip

My wife doesnt know half the stuff I have :D:tongue !

She walks into the garage and says, "Where the heck did that come from?? OHHHH, That was the $400 to Sorinex you wrote in the check book!"

:D:tongue :stuart :yikes:whistel:inno

Rick Walker :rock

The bottom of my garden looks like Steptoes Scrapyard :D now theres one to start oldguy off on :D

My wifes favourite saying to me is,youse boys gotta have ya toys :D

I,m quite lucky realy havin a wife that understands what makes me tick,as i now alot of blokes who are hen pecked to death over there hobby/interest/obsession :blush

Any interest/activity that keeps a fellow home is in the wife's best interest as well.

When you walk to the local pub with Inch in hand, she may worry.

Roarks right :D

All my brothers and inlaws are all beer/bellied and into fishing or golf,they just look at me as tho i am not normal.

Any hassal with people tho and they always call on me for some reason to back them up :D

Same thing when they are movin house,lets go an get GAZZA :D

I hear that.

My parents have been sailing all winter. They just got back to their house last week, and my mom calls me up.

"When are you coming up to visit?"

I reply, "I don't know-whenever Amy gets a Saturday off".

She says, "Oh, well I have about 50 railroad ties that need moved-and some other stuff as well."

I say, "Call your other son-he lives 5 miles away".

She says, "Yeah-but he doesnt like to lift stuff."

The story of my life!

Ha ha...Great story Rick.

It's the same way in my family. I am always moving someone or lifting heavy crap or getting voluntered to lay sod or dig a ditch.

When I was about 17-a flood ripped through the town next to me where my grandparents lived. My grandpa needed some help picking up his lawn as there was a lot of debris laying around after everything dried up.

Now, I had been training for a few years and farming for even more and I just loved picking up heavy stuff. There was a water logged railroad tie in the yard-my grandpa said he called his sons to help move it cause it felt like it would take atleast 4 men.

I stood it up on end-got underneath it-shouldered it-then carried it to his burn pile.

Grandpa was screaming, "Bonney, Bonney (my grandma's name)! Get out here and look at what Richard is doing!!!"

They were amazed-and he gave me $50 for helping him.

I did the same thing with a tree trunk. It was by far the heaviest individual object I have ever lifted. My skinny friend couldn't even roll it. He was thinking drag it with a truck, until I stood it up, found the middle, shouldered it, and carried it 50 or 60 feet into the woods behind his aunt's house. What I would give just to find it, then measure and weigh it. My legs shook for an hour after.

Rick that reminds me, If I remember correctly you ordered you're inch db without you're wife knowin and that let me to stand up and be a man, so I went and ordered the gripanator; needless to say the wife wasn't to happy :angry: but oh well whats she gonna do.

Animal cage hit the nail on the head about the wife's obsessions as well or they really get bitter :rolleyes when you don't take interest in what they do (in my case it's sewing for my wife) I mean I yak about grippers all day and when she starts talkin about sewing it just isn't as cool :cool but you gotta do what you gotta do to get more grip toys.