Coc3 Vs Bbe

Josh O'Dell

Dang 158 thats is a low one, do you like the extended handle

Guest Squat More

My elite is 166 and I cannot close it, though I can close both of my #3 grippers, one is harder than the other but both fall after some squats.

My elite is 163 feels little harder then my harder #3 filled down-both ends-. The new ones are all pretty easy compared to old ones. I'd say 3 reps on an average # 3 with mms you could close the newer ones.

Good thats what i was going for seems like a good challenge, my Ghp7 is alot harder than my 3 but very smooth.

Dang 158 thats is a low one, do you like the extended handle

Yes its good for a cheat close. Plus the smooth steel dose not take off my finger skin.

Very true i have some pretty good cheese grater fingers myself! The adjustable gripper i made has smooth handles. Wow i got within a half inch on my 3.5 yesterday!!

My BBE was rated 169lbs by Cannon Powerworks. Closed it from MMS but busy making it consistently. My unrated IM#3.5 feels

much harder halfway the sweep and close, so I guess it's fairly up into high 170's. That's a 'guestimate' though because the springs feel

so much different. The beefbuilders I have feel 'spongier' than my IM's.

Yea i mean the only WT i have right now is th T6, but i tell you what so far it feels best to me. The narrower spread is great!!!

I got my BBE from Cannon Powerworks yesterday! Its rated at #160 i almost got it first try;)