Rolling Thunder Max

bencrush

How much can you deadlift on with the Rolling Thunder handle?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How much can you deadlift on with the Rolling Thunder handle?

• 1. 100-110 lbs
    • 2. 111-120 lbs
    • 3. 121-130 lbs
    • 4. 131-140 lbs
    • 5. 141-150 lbs
    • 6. 151-160 lbs
    • 7. 161-170 lbs
    • 8. 171-180 lbs
    • 9. 181-190 lbs
    • 10. 191-200 lbs
    • 11. 201-?

That is the Heaviest pull i have ever heard of from ANYONE under 250lbs?(I might be wrong though)maybe even some sort of a record :D

What is your height,hand length,etc.?

Could you send Wanna Grip A photo?That would be very cool :cool to see.Thats an incredible pull....at ANY weight.

92 kg (202.4 Lbs) hold for two seconds.

COINSIDENTLY MY ROLLING THUNDER WILL BE DELIVERED ON THE 1ST OF MAY...... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TRAINING SUGGESTIONS? :blush

Guest Luke Reimer

Tom of Iowa2,

I'll see what I can do. My brother has a movie digicam that can also

take stills; maybe I can get another good lift before my trip to Vancouver this friday. I haven't got the 241.25# up to deadlift height yet (I should have read the initial post closer), but the next time it comes off the ground and my brother's around to photograph it, I'll send a photo in. Thanks for the encouragement.

Regards,

Luke

COINSIDENTLY MY ROLLING THUNDER WILL BE DELIVERED ON THE 1ST OF MAY...... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TRAINING SUGGESTIONS?

Tom from the start. I have only done singles with RT. Training once a week, I add weight with each rep training both hands, and keep adding with each single, until I fail. Sometimes I make an extra effort to lift the weight higher and to hold on for longer. I have been doing less RT work in recent weeks. So many grip feats and so little time! Plus the need for recovery.

Very cool Luke,

That IS awesome at ANY WEIGHT....much less a 205#body weight.

i'd guess?less than 15 people??? in the world have ever hit 240plus...probably more guys out there that could...but they HAVEN'T :whacked yet???

Thats definitely a photo worthy of the Gallery.

Tried my rolling thunder for the first time. What a blast!!! I love this thing :rock I did about 10 singles. My max was only 145 plus the RT. So I am going to work hard on it to get it up to a respectable number. I wish I could train every day :angry: