Shiny Bastard In Im Pads

CANCRUSHER

Awesome bend! I imagine the crush and sweep on that was much harder then the bastard-never tried stainless yet but heard those ramp up big time after the kink- and you made it look relatively easy in imps also.

• Like 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

How much harder is that than a red?

I've bent 7'' 8mm stainless in double wraps, 1imp and one suede and it was still the hardest fuken bend I've ever done!

Cant imagine to do it in IMPs

• Like 1

I have bent a little stainless in the past and for some reason, maybe work hardening from the heat generated during the bend but they always tend to ramp up and want to stick at around 90 degrees and most have to re-adjust and dig deeper to get past that point. You didn't even slow down at that stage of the bend-Your bend was quick and you made it look fairly effortless but we all know that a shiny in IMPs is a damn good bend and you have lots more in the tank.

What is next on the list? :flame

• Like 2

melted. Great bend dude.

• Like 1

These Shinies are TOUGH! I've had a lot of trouble crushing further than 1 15/16". Stellar bend in IMPs!

Go for a hex!

• Like 1

Awesome bend! I imagine the crush and sweep on that was much harder then the bastard-never tried stainless yet but heard those ramp up big time after the kink- and you made it look relatively easy in imps also.

Stephen i hate stainless.For some reason the bar is hard where other steels are easy.Then on the crush is not even comparable to bastard.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

How much harder is that than a red?

I've bent 7'' 8mm stainless in double wraps, 1imp and one suede and it was still the hardest fuken bend I've ever done!

Cant imagine to do it in IMPs

Pretty harder man but in time you'll get it

I have bent a little stainless in the past and for some reason, maybe work hardening from the heat generated during the bend but they always tend to ramp up and want to stick at around 90 degrees and most have to re-adjust and dig deeper to get past that point. You didn't even slow down at that stage of the bend-Your bend was quick and you made it look fairly effortless but we all know that a shiny in IMPs is a damn good bend and you have lots more in the tank.

What is next on the list? :flame

Thanks dude the sexabastard is next.

Congrats!