485# @ 6" Cert & I Go To The E.r.

Mike Sharkey

NO PAIN NO GAIN!! HOPE YOU HEAL UP FAST AND KEEP ON KEEPING ON! :)

Damn! I was going to try to bend in 2" leathers the other day but wanted to watch a video first so I could see where you have the leather at. After watching this, I think I'll stay with DO for a little bit. Hope you make a fast recovery and good bend on the first video.

First congratulations on the first bend that looked smooth in minimal wraps also- I think bbw are the absolute hardest to bend anything in-

But man that looks painful! At least you got some pain pills to distract you a bit. Hopefully its nothing serious though and it heals up quickly.

Are you going to give up on the 2x2 leathers going forward? After seeing hannes tear his hand up badly and you pierce your hand with the bar I don't think I'm ever going to try using them.

On the positive side you kinked that bar super easily until it slipped out of position. Maybe if you ever did want to use them again you could tape them to the bar some way?

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Stephen I think I will let it go. Mostly people use and kink DU. Hannes and I figured out how to DO, but it's a recipe for disaster. It's far more dangerous than barehand.

My first thought when it happened was: I can still probably finish this bend. The second was: I'll never be doing this ever again.

I totally had the bar though:

URL=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/mikesharkey1/media/365_zpsbb8779bb.jpg.html]365_zpsbb8779bb.jpg

Wish I HAD finished it. But seeing that deep a hole was pretty freaky

Edited by Mike Sharkey