Newest Mash Monsters Level 4!

Bill Piche

Congratulations!

Thanks dude.

Big congrats Chez! You worked hard and kept the goal in the crosshairs. Boom! Destroyed!

Thanks Daniel. Your hard work has really motivated me to get better at all aspects of grip strength and even made me start bending. I have to admit though that I'm freaking tired now. Totally taking another rest day before I resume training.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Congratulations Chez ! Your climb as been great to watch ! Keep on inspiring !

Thanks Kody. Looking forward to competing with you at nationals. I need to see that monster 2 hand pinch in person to push me to get better on that lift.

• Like 1

congrats Chez, your crush grip is getting incredible - keep training hard and smart, i think you could go all the way to MM8 in time... definitely world class crushing

• Like 1

I have got to say CONGRATS to, that is an Epic Feat of Grip strength, Hell I can close a #3 and RB 300 but MM4 is a level most will not achieve for whatever reason.

Hell ya! Start saving your money for the next one!

Awesome close man, like a boss.

congrats Chez, your crush grip is getting incredible - keep training hard and smart, i think you could go all the way to MM8 in time... definitely world class crushing

I have got to say CONGRATS to, that is an Epic Feat of Grip strength, Hell I can close a #3 and RB 300 but MM4 is a level most will not achieve for whatever reason.

Hell ya! Start saving your money for the next one!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Every comment motivates me to train even harder. I sent the gripper back to Matt this morning. It should reach him by Friday.

Solid close, good job man!

Thanks dude.

Congratulations on not passing out :cool

Putz! :upsidedwn

Chez, just amazing You closed one attempt and said "I got more" :bow Way to get it done and climb the ladder, sets clearly seen Keep killing it brother :rock

Aiming for the Elites eh? Well done!

Aiming for the Elites eh? Well done!

Awesome!

Thanks fellas. Really means a lot to me. That is what I love about this board. Guys with the same interests motivating each other to get better.

Chez you can't be stopped! Please keep crushing, no limits! :)

Congrats!

GREAT job Chez!!!

I've always admired you not just as an athlete but an athlete with a great attitude and tenacity of a pit bull dog!!!

You're on my official hero list buddy!!!

Chez you can't be stopped! Please keep crushing, no limits! :)

Congrats!

GREAT job Chez!!!

I've always admired you not just as an athlete but an athlete with a great attitude and tenacity of a pit bull dog!!!

You're on my official hero list buddy!!!

Thanks guys!