First Horseshoe Bend

Jeremy C.

First off, much respect to you bending guys. It was a lot more difficult than I thought. I don't have my
hammering horseshoes dvd yet but I gave it a go. After a bruise on my leg and a blister on my hand I made it through a couple of shoes. It was fun!
St. Croix Forge Ultralite #2

2013 04 15 23.00.38

tn_gallery_7667_1413_1112556.jpg

• Like 1

Looks destroyed to me, but in a good way :) I need to get some of those shoes. The only ones they had at my local store were some thick Diamond brand and last time I tried I couldn't budge that sucker.

very nice! ..did you do it barehanded?

Thanks. No, I got some leather wraps. It took me several tries to get it started, the shoe was turning in my hand (that's why I got a blister). I finally decided to quick screwing around and squeeze it and unload on it. That works much better.

Looks destroyed to me, but in a good way :) I need to get some of those shoes. The only ones they had at my local store were some thick Diamond brand and last time I tried I couldn't budge that sucker.

I had to order them on-line, I bought some tougher ones i'll try after I get my technique down a little better.

Awesome work for your first time with shoes bro!!!!!

Keep up the good work and trust me the Dvd will help you out tremendously!!!!!