Hexabastard

Isaiah

Got some Hexabastards in earlier this week. Got about 3 degree wobble in one I tried the night I got them. I was feeling strong today so I wrapped one up in doubles ( BB wraps and FBBC suedes). Boy that thing was tough through and through. This is the end result of 6 or 7 minutes of huffin' and puffin'.

Stuff 008

I'll post a video next week if I can. Wanna get this one on film.
  • Like 2

Awesome bends !!! I never did much but bow one and I have bent Insanes but never got it on film through the whole bend- camera died or memory went out...Saying all that I mean you are damn strong!

Thanks dudes!

nice! those new hexabastards are VERY tough.

Dude. I've never hit a bar so hard and had it move so slowly! It took everything I had to keep it moving through the kink.

Awesome bends !!! I never did much but bow one and I have bent Insanes but never got it on film through the whole bend- camera died or memory went out...Saying all that I mean you are damn strong!

Thanks Gator! Is shorter stock more in your wheelhouse?

Great Bend Buddy.

Great bend man, Im right behind you :) Im going to try to cert this mother Fer as soon as my hand has healed.

I'll focus on grippers and RT 3-4 weeks now and then I'll get back to you with a certvideo for HEXABASTARD :)

I bent one 20-25 degrees a few weeks ago but I was feeling so weak.

Im sure I've got this one if Im 100% :)

I seemed to have had a knack for the shorter bends, I have fairly short arms and found it more difficult to get the 7" stuff in position, when I got into bending the trend became "How short can you go" then it transitioned into "How thick of bar can you bend" then to "How little of wraps can you bend a bar with" it has evolved into some mind blowing bends in the past and even more so recently.

Keep up the great work!

• Like 2

Great bend man, Im right behind you :) Im going to try to cert this mother Fer as soon as my hand has healed.

I'll focus on grippers and RT 3-4 weeks now and then I'll get back to you with a certvideo for HEXABASTARD :)

I bent one 20-25 degrees a few weeks ago but I was feeling so weak.

Im sure I've got this one if Im 100% :)

Keep at it! It will fall!

I seemed to have had a knack for the shorter bends, I have fairly short arms and found it more difficult to get the 7" stuff in position, when I got into bending the trend became "How short can you go" then it transitioned into "How thick of bar can you bend" then to "How little of wraps can you bend a bar with" it has evolved into some mind blowing bends in the past and even more so recently.

Keep up the great work!

I see. For some reason I have it in my mind to hit 7" stuff despite it being a bit more difficult for me to get behind. Thanks for the encouragement!