My Best Horseshoe Bend To Date

David_wigren

For those who want to skip the wrapping and measuring can jump straight to were the bend starts at 3:10.

Kerckhaert SSP Extra #1 10x22 mm bent with wraps that fit through a 1.25" hole. Next shoe on the line is the DF Extra #1 10x22 mm, but I still have a long ways to go before I can bend that horseshoe with these wraps, and in under 3 minutes.

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 3

I can't bend any shoes so this really unfathomable for me. The size on that thing is ridiculous. I saw that it puts you 2nd all time behind former world strongest man contender jason bergmann who probably outweighs you by a 100lbs or so. You are by far the greatest all around bender ever, really incredible work its a pleasure to have you posting on here and being so open to give advice also. Keep it up man really cool to see how far you can push the human body at this point.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Thanks guys!

I can't bend any shoes so this really unfathomable for me. The size on that thing is ridiculous. I saw that it puts you 2nd all time behind former world strongest man contender jason bergmann who probably outweighs you by a 100lbs or so. You are by far the greatest all around bender ever, really incredible work its a pleasure to have you posting on here and being so open to give advice also. Keep it up man really cool to see how far you can push the human body at this point.

Thank you Stephen! I'm not sure about me being the best alround bender. But I'm sure I could give most guys a run for their money at most any steel bending or wrist strength dependent lift. When it comes to horseshoe bending though, Bergmann is in a league of his own. He's been bending shoes for just almost a year now, and I'm in my 5th year of horseshoe bending, and he's already way ahead. I've been working my butt off just to keep up with his dust cloud in the far horizon lol.

David you are being far to modest-Jason is a monster I agree but you are pound for pound one of the very best ever!

Congratulations, David!

And I've always appreciated your candid and realistic assessment of your own ability, as well as others'.

Very well done bro :rock very strong!!!