11/32" Drill Rod Sent By Tommy Jennings

J.T. Straussner

Not my best, but then again I'm a little out of season...

http://youtu.be/mdLq9QSn0OE

Insane! You made that look way too easy, off center also haha. You have been doing some incredible lifting recently with jedd as well, great work very motivating stuff. You should race tommy to the KOAB, friendly competition is always cool plus will be awesome to see all the big steel you both will destroy on the way. I've heard the new stock for it is harder also so it will end up being one of the best bends ever.

sheesh!.. just so everyone knows, thats about a 700lb bar that JT just made his beotch. id like to also point out that he crushed it offcenter without crush pads, which is MUCH harder than an oncenter bend.

my bend on the exact same stock took twice the time and i had to fold my wraps into crushpads to finish it.. and mine was on center..

..who are you kiddin, bra?? you aint out of shape. just an animal in hibernation. :bow

Very kind brother. Thanks again for sending it.

Super Bend - You plowed through a top level bar, that is something to be proud of for sure big guy!

Thanks fellas.