Red Nail In Imps

PeterSweden

Hi again! I'd like some critique on my bending videos.

I kinked the red nail in IMPs today, got a slight kink in it.

I think I'll get this sucker in a near future :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3HK2ilSAiA&feature=youtu.be getting a slight kink on it in IMPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LYi0mHZJOs&feature=youtu.be bending it to 90 degrees.

Good job man! We are pretty much at the same place in the Red nail race. I've bent one in single IM wraps but it took about 5 minutes and several chunks of flesh from my hands. LOL

• Like 1

Hell yeah....I'm not qualified to give technique advice....just wanted to say congrats and keep going....you'll get that sucker one day!

• Like 1

Good job man! We are pretty much at the same place in the Red nail race. I've bent one in single IM wraps but it took about 5 minutes and several chunks of flesh from my hands. LOL

Hahaha, yeah I lost thick pieces of skin on the side of my indexfingers too :) the size of a pea :)

For me, your positioning looks good. Hold your hits longer (yes it hurts), and I would say, try not to lean over so much. We all probably do this, but it is going to transfer the power from your upper back to your lower. you want to think of pushing your shoulders forward and down on the kink,

• Like 1

For me, your positioning looks good. Hold your hits longer (yes it hurts), and I would say, try not to lean over so much. We all probably do this, but it is going to transfer the power from your upper back to your lower. you want to think of pushing your shoulders forward and down on the kink,

OK! I will wright this down and think of it as I bend next week!

THanks man!

• Like 1

Looks good! It takes a bit to get used to the new positioning. Keep at it!

• Like 1