Bicep Pain From Do Bending

yummy

I get pain on the inside of my elbow after big crushes but never in the bicep itself.

I mostly do reverse. When I do DO, I never have any stress in my biceps, but DU sometimes I get some stress in my biceps.

I know exactly what you are talking about. For me it is the kink setup that causes a bit of tenon pain and bicep soreness. you're creating a very tight compressed package. If I could exert the force Tommy could on the crush, that would probably hurt too.

bending is pretty rough for me too... i mainly do reverse but here lately i have been starting to get elbow tendonitis when i bend tougher nails.. taking cissus supplements helps with inflammation i've found

Yes, thats very common for me too.

Especially the kink part might cause this type of trouble.

To address this issue I try to warm up the biceps as good as possible before the bend, usually with lat pull downs and/or curls.