Cesare Ricchezza, Level 3 (Round 2)

Cannon

Ahhh, this is gonna be interesting! Good luck my friend! Pressure!!!! :flame

Thanks guys. Should be a lot of fun. I'm definitely stronger than last time. Couple of weeks ago I closed my 179.7lb COC #3.5 for the first time. I then closed my friends unrated #3.5 that same night and almost blacked out. For me COCs are always harder to closed than beef builders. I am always good for a higher RGC with a beef builder. They have a narrower spread, softer sweep and are easier to set.

No matter what, I am going to give it my absolute best effort. Even if that means blacking out in the process. I'll put pillows down to break the fall :grin:

• Like 7

Destroy the (censored 6 letter word)

Gripper will go out tomorrow. Will probably arrive Friday.

Thanks for the heads up Matt. I wont do anything grip related till it gets here to make sure my hands are fresh. Really looking forward to attacking this gripper.

• Like 2

You'll have no problem with it.

Like you said, the BB's have a softer sweep than other grippers. Couple that with a narrower spread and all you to do is hit it hard off the rip!!

Kill it bro! :)

Thanks fellas. The MM3 still hasn't arrived. If it comes Monday, I'm going to make my attempts Wednesday since I'm hosting a grip training session tomorrow and I'll need the 2 days to make sure I'm fresh.

The gripper came yesterday. I'm taking my attempts tomorrow afternoon. Merry Christmas everyone.

Motivational Video Time:

• Like 1

I just made my attempts. I'm uploading the video right now to youtube unlisted and then I'll send to wannagrip. I actually fell on my butt during the first attempt. Complete whip out. This was the first time I have ever fell on the floor from a gripper attempt. If I don't get the cert, it wont be from a lack of effort. Either way, I will post the video once the judging is completed.

• Like 6

Taking a very long time. Its just over 15 mins and HD quality.........