1st Day Back Bending!

pburke23

So, 1st day back after a 2 or 3 year layoff, can't really remember when I bent last. I want to thank you guys for all still being here, I would have never got back into it if this board wasn't still here. Looking forward to becoming a regular poster on here as well!

Anyhow, did work sets with a few 60Ds, here's my first one... http://youtu.be/BlJPH8Al8sQ

Like I said in the vid, form tips, much appreciated I want to be in this for a while without injury and would like to progress further than I did my first time. Thanks once again!

I have taken a long layoff in the past myself and I agree if it wasn't for the boards I wouldn't have ever returned to a strength hobby I loved so much- thinking of a come back in the near future myself - now that my bicep tear seems all healed up!Good Luck on your future training may the PRs come fast and you stay injury free for the duration!

• Like 1