Ioan Puscasu #4 Certification (attempt) Is Coming Soon...

Florian Kellersmann

Ioan, I really think you're going to smash this cert.

Good luck!

Good luck!

He's got this. I hope they get it on video that can be seen by everyone!

• Like 1

Great effort. Anyone who has ever tried a #4 knows that getting that close is amazing. I'm sure he will get it soon. Hopefully he stays healthy and can give it another shot.

Sorry to hear this. Great attempt Ioan. I know we will see you on that list in the future.

Let's face it, the IM#4 is a HUGE gripper to close by the CC rules. Simple as that. If he got it down to 2 mm or so, than hats off for the guy. Great attempt and respect for stepping up.

Also shows that it is not an impossible feat. All he has to do now is keep that strength and to get luckier next time with the gripper.

I'd like to see a good video of that attempt. Good job Ioan getting that close!

Edited by Teemu I

Also shows that it is not an impossible feat. All he has to do now is keep that strength and to get luckier next time with the gripper.

Yes. With the out of the box rule there is a certain luck factor. 2mm is very close and I think Ioan can mash many #4 with CC rule yet.

Yes. With the out of the box rule there is a certain luck factor. 2mm is very close and I think Ioan can mash many #4 with CC rule yet.

+1 I think Ioan is just a matter of months or maybe a year from getting the cert it if he chooses to.

I wonder if he took advantage of being able to oil and chest crush the gripper before attempting the cert close? That could make all the difference at a distance of 2mm from closing it fully.

• Like 1

Very impressive.

Sorry my friends...i did my best...i will try again very soon...

We all wish you success, Ion. I am sure you will win number 4. There is a video of your attempts?

Guest Squat More

Don't apologize to anyone here man, you're a lot closer to actually certing the #4 than anyone I have ever been aware of. Next time just do some squats before hand and have a Monster or two, you'll deff. smash it.

It was a GREAT effort, Ioan, and yes you proved that it's possible and only a matter of time!

This is news for sure, a true #4 cert..."a strength feat for the ages" if he gets this. Even trying to cert is noteworthy :bow :bow

Absolutely agreed. I'm hoping to get a set 4 close...

Very impressive.

Sorry my friends...i did my best...i will try again very soon...

We all wish you success, Ion. I am sure you will win number 4. There is a video of your attempts?

Yes i heave a video,but i don't know right now when you can see it...