A Bulk Nail Harder Than The Shinny 60d At Homedepot / Ace?

bender

What is a good nail, and a good source for a nail, which is significantly harder (but not absurdly harder) than the Shinny 60D nail at Ace and Home Depot? I need something fun to both play with and entertain others, and something that takes more effort than this shinny 60D. I need a box of 1,000+

If all else fails, double Timber Ties will have to do, but it just feels wierd.

-Eric

What is this? I just found the website, and am reviewing.

Please provide some objective differences between these "nails",the shinny Ace nails, and "The Red".

Thanks!

-Eric

And I tried to buy $300 worth of goods from the site, and they denied me because my e-mail was registered with paypal... and I don't know my paypal password, or care to use it... WTF? That can't be a good business practice. Preventing people from buying stuff. So now goes the digital adventure of trying to figure out my paypal information.

And I tried to buy $300 worth of goods from the site, and they denied me because my e-mail was registered with paypal... and I don't know my paypal password, or care to use it... WTF? That can't be a good business practice. Preventing people from buying stuff. So now goes the digital adventure of trying to figure out my paypal information.

lol, that paypal crap gets on my nerves too.. i dont use it enough to remember my password, so i have to reset it every time. its a pain in the ass. send Manus a pm and let him know. im sure he'd be willing to help out as much as he could with a big order like that one.

That's so weird. I've had to reset my paypal like 6 times. What is it about that site that causes selective amnesia?

Keystones are a great moderately tough 60d. Above that Sivacos can range from tough to down right silly hard.

the S-8 is about equal to a 1/4" grade 5 bolt.. maybe a tad easier.. the S-9 is a tad harder than a red. i want to say the 1/4" grade 5 is a tad harder than a 60D. so the S-8 may be what your looking for..

perfectI have been practing reverse technique on the 60d nails and they have begun to get easier looks like the s8 is the perfect next step.

Edited by yummy